• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Alternate Bosses (Partly Full-Set)

BUT ^^ she doesnt hurt you with her head at 360 degrees lol

Umm..yes she will. Regardless of the direction she's facing/walking...her scream creates a dome that goes 360 degrees around her injuring anyone within range. Sneak up one in suicidal and see what i mean.

I think he ment, that if the siren turns her head 360 degrees it goes *snap* and she is dead xD

Upvote 0
have him clang his restraints together, breaking them, revealing his giant fists, with these he can not only grab you and smack you around and bite you. But he can throw lesser specimens at you, such as clot, gorefast, ect., in a ragdoll like fasion.

Funny, I always thought it "wore" those meat grinders to make itself more deadly. Who knew it was also an adept mixed martial arts combatant?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have an idea for a boss and/or a new regular enemy..

Ever watched The Dark Crystal? Hell yeah, a Garthim-like creature would be a sick boss character. Intensely glowing eyes, hard chitin exoskeleton (it could maybe turn it's back to you and deflect EBR rounds :p), big a s s claw/blade thing (could grab and hold you or slice you), scuttley legs that just plain scare the crap out of ya.. If you have never seen one they look like this -

garthim2.jpg

garthim1.jpg

..of course these little buggars belong to Henson ltd, but TWI could make something similar, if so inclined, and not raise an eyebrow I'm sure. Imagine seeing three sets of glowing eyes emerging from the dark distance and knowing these bastards are coming to get you..

Upvote 0