• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New modes to think of.

curbstompu

Jan 17, 2010
When I played killing floor I thought that it would be really cool if there was a ZEDpocalypse mode that requires the squad to survive fifteen minutes without being wiped out. As the waves just get bigger the difficulty increases from whatever it was set to, to SUICIDAL!

Another Mode I thought of was Wipeout where the point of the game is to launch a nuclear warhead at your position on a custom made map for this. Meanwhile, The silo is swarming with LOADS of zombies.

Thank you for reading.

(\_/)
=',,'=
()_()

Kill all bunnies today! Join the steam group The Marksm3n!

I have a few ideas on the topic

I have a few ideas on the topic

I know a few

Survival
Begin with a set amount of time and infinite money (setup time is a changing factor for difficulties), and then are swarmed by unlimited zombies, which you can see "how long can I last?", until the ever-growing swarms destroy you.

Story
You know. Plot.

Capture and Control
Defend and Capture various command points until either side eventually takes them all

Upvote 0
Survival

Story

Capture and Control
1. Play kf-suvival (I believe it is the correct map name. It's a map from RoBoT.)

2.Play objective based maps. Good ones include Kicker's and Fel's.

3. Play defense alliance.

Honestly I understand the need for additional gametypes but show some insight and initiative. TWI can't generate new content out of nothing. They are aware people want new gametypes. They will get to it eventually, if ever.

Upvote 0
Its been discussed before and I would like to see the following mode. Endless zombies not waves....and the trader is open the whole time. See how long you can last as the number of zeds closing in grows and grows.

The problem no one addresses with endless zombies is that ammo would become a problem REALLY quick so you'd either have to have constant trader or frequently spawning ammo boxes. I think defending outside the trader and having to plan your resupply runs would add alot to this game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i have a rough idea of a way to get people moving around the map more instead of just camping one location

maybe it could be a new gamemode

basically, you start a wave with no trader time, and scattered around the map is vials...or something, that give you a couple of seconds of trader time, so whilst your fighting the wave....you have to move around and collect these vials aswell so you have enough time for the trader at the end.

but i suppose people could just leave one clot alive and collect all the vials whilst being followed by it. i dont know, like i said...its rough lol

Upvote 0