• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-HorzineHeadquarters

My client and server files are up to date... and now I got this:

Code:
Failed to load 'EmitterTextures': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures'
Failed to load 'KF-HorzineHeadquarters': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-HorzineHeadquarters.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures'
Error loading KF-HorzineHeadquarters !
Failed to load 'KF-BioticsLab-Objectives': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-BioticsLab-Objectives.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures'
Error loading KF-BioticsLab-Objectives !

when...if this map works...I'll do repacking, because there too much of those excluded files (and I don't know if it is the end). Now just putting directly new ones to server for checking...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My client and server files are up to date... and now I got this:

Code:
Failed to load 'KF-HorzineHeadquarters': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-HorzineHeadquarters.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures'
Failed to load 'KF-BioticsLab-Objectives': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-BioticsLab-Objectives.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'EmitterTextures'

KiCk3R Put so many things in this map from UT2004 that I had to practically port to entire SM and texture and sounds to Killing Floor, I'll upload the texture...

Upvote 0
It's going to be HELL....
I don't know when this 'porting' will end... I don't want to have all UT2004 file by file :confused:

now it says:

Code:
Failed to load 'AW-Cubes': Can't find file for package 'AW-Cubes'
Failed to load 'SG_Lost_Outpost': Can't find file for package 'AW-Cubes'
Failed to load 'SG_LO_meshes': Can't find file for package 'AW-Cubes'
Failed to load 'KF-HorzineHeadquarters': Can't find file for package 'AW-Cubes'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-HorzineHeadquarters.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'AW-Cubes'
Failed to load 'EpicParticles': Can't find file for package 'EpicParticles'
Failed to load 'KF-BioticsLab-Objectives': Can't find file for package 'EpicParticles'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-BioticsLab-Objectives.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'EpicParticles'
...BTW is that copying from another game legal??

I think that you need to cut or replace some of it...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's going to be HELL....
I don't know when this 'porting' will end... I don't want to have all UT2004 file by file :confused:

now it says:

Code:
Failed to load 'AW-Cubes': Can't find file for package 'AW-Cubes'
Failed to load 'SG_Lost_Outpost': Can't find file for package 'AW-Cubes'
Failed to load 'SG_LO_meshes': Can't find file for package 'AW-Cubes'
Failed to load 'KF-HorzineHeadquarters': Can't find file for package 'AW-Cubes'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-HorzineHeadquarters.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'AW-Cubes'
Failed to load 'EpicParticles': Can't find file for package 'EpicParticles'
Failed to load 'KF-BioticsLab-Objectives': Can't find file for package 'EpicParticles'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-BioticsLab-Objectives.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'EpicParticles'
...BTW is that copying from another game legal??

I think that you need to cut or replace some of it...

*Sighs*

I don't think its illegal because I seen many maps that have UT2004 content in them.

Upvote 0
Nah, of course is not... still hungry for the other game. I told U what to do, but ok I checked, so why should I keep it only for myself...here:

Code:
Failed to load 'PlayerSkins': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'XGameShaders': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'UCGeneric': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'XGameTextures': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'KF-HorzineHeadquarters': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-HorzineHeadquarters.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'ExplosionTex': Can't find file for package 'ExplosionTex'
Failed to load 'KF-BioticsLab-Objectives': Can't find file for package 'ExplosionTex'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-BioticsLab-Objectives.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'ExplosionTex'

...still trying to sneak with UT2004 here? :cool:

Upvote 0
Nah, of course is not... still hungry for the other game. I told U what to do, but ok I checked, so why should I keep it only for myself...here:

Code:
Failed to load 'PlayerSkins': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'XGameShaders': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'UCGeneric': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'XGameTextures': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'KF-HorzineHeadquarters': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-HorzineHeadquarters.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'PlayerSkins'
Failed to load 'ExplosionTex': Can't find file for package 'ExplosionTex'
Failed to load 'KF-BioticsLab-Objectives': Can't find file for package 'ExplosionTex'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-BioticsLab-Objectives.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'ExplosionTex'

...still trying to sneak with UT2004 here? :cool:

The map is evil! Its doing it by itself!
I'm replacing every texture and static mesh from UT2004 with ones from Killing Floor!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
None taken, its my fault that this map had so many errors and I am constantly testing this map, heck its my number 1 played map!

Well you definitly seem commited to keeping it that way. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: Um I just realize that could sound like a jackass if read wrong. I meant keep it your number 1 played map. Not keep it bugged. Sorry just reread it and it sounds like I'm being an *** about the errors due to the UT2K4 content.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well you definitly seem commited to keeping it that way. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: Um I just realize that could sound like a jackass if read wrong. I meant keep it your number 1 played map. Not keep it bugged. Sorry just reread it and it sounds like I'm being an *** about the errors due to the UT2K4 content.

Holy crap! I was reading it before and I didn't know what to think, I was like is this an insult or a comment, LOL! I'm thinking exactly what your thinking! Homoenvision much?
Thats an oxymoron of "homo" which means same, and envision which means "thinking of".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
good work.

It's problem.
When Server HTTP downloading it, Package error.
This version need client Install.:(

Ah... shop only one?:confused:

Code:
Downloading package IndoorAmbience failed: Package IndoorAmbience version missmatch
Downloading package GeneralAmbience failed: Package GeneralAmbience version missmatch
Downloading package AnnouncerAssault failed: Package AnnouncerAssault version missmatch
Downloading package ONSVehicleSounds-S failed: Package ONSVehicleSounds-S version missmatch

Upvote 0