• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Night Ops Weapon!

Let me translate... what Shambler means is...

Damn, that was handy. How much did he pay hiring someone to "translate" what he means?

1) The ability to see stalkers and life bars serves as an ability to see in the dark for the Commando. It is one of HIS advantages. Therefore he doesn't need a night vision weapon, and no other perk should have the ability to replace him.

Agree.

2) Like alot of suggestions it makes the game easier. The only perk this would be fair for is the Commando, and coupled with his ability to see stalkers and life bars free he would have a real easy time spotting anything that came near him, light or dark.

Well, spotting anything close to you in the light is already given. In the dark, sharpshooter has 9mm, support has shotgun; Commando/support/ss are the only classes worth playing right now. I see no different it makes.

Beside, guess what? Seeing things does not kill it (Tip: go watch "The men who stare at the goat"). In all 3 classes, commando is the only one has (slightly) problem with damage output.

3) Coupled with Tier 3 weapons, the cost of stuff has gone up in Killing Floor. On suicidal it is quite difficult to get bought up, ESPECIALLY if you die. Having yet another thing to buy would cause more problems in cash flow, and also clutter up the trader even more.

There is a reason why you are only allow to carry 15 block. Well, if you don't like it, don't use it. It's available for others who willing to sacrifice something to gain it. Besides, you'll win the tier-3 race if you do not buy lower weapon.

Killing Floor become is a perpetual easy mode, made for morons and unskilled jackoffs like every other "main stream" game out there.

I do not want this idea to be implemented, because currently, not many (including me) enjoy dark spots. But this is not a god way to bash some idea.

Upvote 0