• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Perk Lvl 6+

KF-G4meR

Nov 22, 2009
Hey,

(First...my english is bad - for germans here (in the end is a german text)

If anyone lvl 6 is the icon gold..right!?
My idea is : all numbers,words (Weapon name,Health,Ammo,...) in gold? not only the perk icon

German : Das icon wird ja in Gold angezeigt, wieso nicht das Leben,Munition,Weste auch in Gold? Sieht viel netter aus^^ besonders wenn die k

Hey,

(First...my english is bad - for germans here (in the end is a german text)

If anyone lvl 6 is the icon gold..right!?
My idea is : all numbers,words (Weapon name,Health,Ammo,...) in gold? not only the perk icon

German : Das icon wird ja in Gold angezeigt, wieso nicht das Leben,Munition,Weste auch in Gold? Sieht viel netter aus^^ besonders wenn die k

Upvote 0
Well... why not add a feature to customize your HUD color. It mustn't be that hard, anyways. And one of the colors could be gold :D

i like this idea, change the colour if we want, but if they havent got thinking to this, i think its better in red, he can better see the difference of colour because of the map's background than all in gold

Upvote 0
Or taking this a different way that all of you. Use the custom HUD colour as mentioned above, but you unlock different sliders for making colors (Saturation, Shade, Green,Red,Blue). Well, see how there are 5 sliders, well for every level you get a slider unlocked. And when you become level 6 you get a special slider, either a dynamic HUD (blood dripping, electricity, or something similar), or a custom image which can be uploaded and edited to fit your likings.

I danno about this, but im just trying to generate idea's here.

Upvote 0