• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

lost RO key

You can always let it run overnight, and pause the download at anytime, you can resume the download and pause it at your convenience. It may take awhile, but it will get done.

Be thankful that you have the option to download it from Steam without the cdkey. With most any other (non-steam) game, if you lost the cdkley, you are totally screwed.

Upvote 0
Not exactly true, i tried to reinstall the game from the backup but it ask for the cdkey to reinstall.
Re-download it is not a viable option with a 640kbit connection :mad:

You don't re-install the game, you re-install the back-up folder to a drive of your choice, then start Steam, it will install a new file in the registry, and you should be able to play from their (once steam checks the integrity of the cache)
I done exactly this 2 days ago when i had to install Win 7 onto a new hard drive.
If downloading not a viable option, how did you download the game on the first place?

Last edited:
Upvote 0