• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Chavlights Thread

Nestor Makhno

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
Christmas...

Ah, Christmas. the time of year when houses whose exteriors are more commonly decorated with empty White Star cans and dog**** suddenly change and end up looking like (to quote the great Frankie Boyle) a 'radioactive Poundland'.

Here is one owned by a guy who apparently feels that an extra

Last edited:
My father, brother and I growing up used to lay down a load of lights and decorations, more then most in our neighborhood.... but never to the extent as that Picasso Acid Trip shown above.

I mean we placed them decently and in a neat little pattern, colors co-ordinated for each tree, etc. Of course we also had a decently large property so we could spread it out a bit. The above picture doesn't show much of a large front yard and it's like they decided to cram a football field's worth of x-mas decorations everywhere they could get them.

Looks like a giant Glow Worm shat all over the house or they tried to go for the Industrial Sized Lite-Brite theme.

I mean geez, they have so much electricity flowing through and over that house that they probably have their hair standing up on end 24/7 and compasses don't work within a 3km radius.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
86.jpg

90.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0