• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Character pack needed!

Lemmiwinks

Aug 21, 2009
We need a new Character pack TWI!

Not because I'm unhappy with the existing ones, but because I'd like to give you guys another $1.99!

KF has been the best $19.95 value I've ever seen in a game. It's gotten a two expansions (weapon & perk) and two full map packs for free. I have no problems supporting a crew who treats their customers this way.

So... shoot us a character pack or some other trivial add-on that we can pay for..and we will.

Thanks!

Reactions: trick
We need a new Character pack TWI!

Not because I'm unhappy with the existing ones, but because I'd like to give you guys another $1.99!

KF has been the best $19.95 value I've ever seen in a game. It's gotten a two expansions (weapon & perk) and two full map packs for free. I have no problems supporting a crew who treats their customers this way.

So... shoot us a character pack or some other trivial add-on that we can pay for..and we will.

Thanks!

Twi got another game called Red Orchestra, perhaps the game is nothing for you. But its worth purchasing and trying out if you want to support twi.

Although as always if we get a new character pack i want Fat Bastard from austin powers in a killt :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would pay for sure for another character pack like i did already but i would pay with a big smile on my face for some other kind of merchandising , a t-shirt with a FP when he got "on rage " and below a sign with red letters saying : " Pound this, ex-wife" ( she wont get it anyway , that wicked witch doesnt speak or read english hurr hurr hurr)

Upvote 0
I would pay for sure for another character pack like i did already but i would pay with a big smile on my face for some other kind of merchandising , a t-shirt with a FP when he got "on rage " and below a sign with red letters saying : " Pound this, ex-wife" ( she wont get it anyway , that wicked witch doesnt speak or read english hurr hurr hurr)

This made my day.

Upvote 0
Id definately pay for a new character pack just to support TWI, I agree 100% theyve done an awesome job with the game.

Ive noticed that most companies seem to leave out a lot of content from their games so they could release some DLC packs later on to get even more money -_-, and still their main game costs around 50 euros. I wouldnt pay for those. Killing Floor instead, was only 13 dollars for me during the weekend sale plus another 3 dollars for the character packs which I bought at the same time without rly knowing what they are lol. The great thing about it, is that their DLC is basically nothing but skins, which means there isnt rly any need to buy them. Still, everyone does it because they are so pleased with the game and Tripwire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Isn't it about time we get a character pack specifically for female players? I don't think it'd hurt to release three or four female characters to balance things out a bit.

Yeah, female gamers always get the short end.

Unfortunately TWI would have to not only create Female voices but also write code that makes the right voice go with the right skin. Probably a non-trivial change.

For the purposes of "cheap development" I wouldn't mind if they took existing models and skins and just gave them some updated team-like colors.

Upvote 0