• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Scrake Mutator

TWI trying to protect perk-leveling has always seemed like a weird decision to me...it's required extra time out of them to ensure it happens, and then they undercut it by whitelisting clotbuster ect...

So really, why bother anymore? Most of my friends have clot-busted a few perks so they were playable on harder difficulties. Some have done it just because they are obsessive/compulsive about leveling a specific perk.

If TWI really wanted to protect perk-leveling, they shouldn't have whitelisted any of those.

Upvote 0
If TWI really wanted to protect perk-leveling, they shouldn't have whitelisted any of those.
But they already did.

we all got our perks anyway so who cares if other get it "Easier".......i'm personally content with all my level6s and remember, having a high perk doesn't always make up for the lack of real skill.
I would hazard a guess not everyone shares your opinion. And personally I would hate to see more high level player that just grind mutator. Personally I just have one level 6 and all others level 3 or 4... and I still find the game much too easy. I have been trying things with a friend like using low level perk replacement mutator and read-only perk progression on a server.

Upvote 0
If they're really worried about damage farming, it leaves me scratching my head why Poundamonium was left in. Played legit, you can really only level Demo/Support/Sharpshooter without dying, but few use legit poundamonium.

With glitchy, exploit-filled Whitelisted levels, there's no faster way to level than Poundamonium. Being untouchable by the FPs, but able to crank all your ammo into 'em makes Poundamonium on Boink or Concert Hall THE premier way to level...

Bloat-ed is almost as bad...

Except I can do Poundamonium on beginner on westlondon as level 2 Sharpshooter piss easy.
Then you just grab and xbow and it's easy leveling.

Upvote 0