• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Nice, did you paint them too or will you do that later? :)

No mate I started using 160 grade wet and dry for about an hour then switched to 600 grade for about another hour then down to 800 grade and finally 1500 for the shine :). No paint used at all just some WD40 at the end to put a coat over the plastics. It still doesnt look as good on R/L as it does in those pics but it looks a lot better than it did before I started. Theres no point in me spending 70 quid on new plastics when im still learning how to ride the bike I might as well spend that money on important things like oils and engine/clutch parts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1260631301237.jpg

Upvote 0
Aah thought so. Love Mel Gibson films where he directs! Always get some nice gore!
I still don't think that cannonball would rip his head off so cleanly. It shuld smash it like pumpkin or something like that.

184312.jpg

Someone took four fishstick, when three was allowed per student and he didn't give it back, so they called a police.
466922.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0