• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update to fix hitches/freezes

still no luck connecting to a server! Am I the only one with that prob? Cant belive it!

Any ideas whats wrong?
checkt content via steam
disabled all firewall (work before 1.011 perfecly fine)

Its bad to buy a game and forced by a update to side und wait for...

thx!

No, you are not alone :( I haven't been able to connect either(all was fine yesterday, before this update)

Upvote 0
Help!!!!

Help!!!!

Can anyone help me, when I downloaded the new patch I then loaded killing floor and now whenever I try to join any server it will just get stuck on the connecting page and when I hit F10 to cancel it says " Connection failed norecconect". This happens every single time I try to connect and Its really annoying, plz HELP!!!:mad:

Upvote 0
Can anyone help me, when I downloaded the new patch I then loaded killing floor and now whenever I try to join any server it will just get stuck on the connecting page and when I hit F10 to cancel it says " Connection failed norecconect". This happens every single time I try to connect and Its really annoying, plz HELP!!!:mad:

...and the common fix to Steam problem not working? I mean deleting of *.blob files from Steam directory?

Upvote 0
RO worked under wine if I recall correctly. KF is pretty much the same engine build. Also the open GL renderer is still there (non supported with a few things broken, but it works). I believe I've said it in the past but if steam support Mac/Linux Tripwire could easily make Mac/Linux versions of the games.

Upvote 0
RO worked under wine if I recall correctly. KF is pretty much the same engine build. Also the open GL renderer is still there (non supported with a few things broken, but it works). I believe I've said it in the past but if steam support Mac/Linux Tripwire could easily make Mac/Linux versions of the games.

That won't ever happen :(
I would however like a Linux build of the game :D

Upvote 0