• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No enough ammo ?

Or uhh just buff the ammo reserves for the flamer?
Or actually give it something new, like a bigger badder backpack flamer.

Extra ammo packs would be handy but overpowered.
Even being able to hold multiples of the same weapon (thus multiplying ammo and weight) would be overpowered.

Hah, imagine a support holding 10 handcannons and a katana.

Upvote 0
Like your name, just give firebug this ability. DOne

xD i'm not a pro firebug ^^
the name would say fastness, determination :D
but have 160x6 ammo for the flammtower is a a good idea
i have more tought about aa12, hs or grenade launcher

scar (5 blocks) + ak or bullpup(6 blocks) + grenades (1 block) = 12 blocks
3 blocks left if you wounldn't a katana or medigun, you can finally have more ammo ^^

Upvote 0
The only perk that would need such upgrade is firebug, but Id rather see a new flamethrower with more ammo than an ammo upgrade. Yes grenade launchers dont have that much ammo but COME ON its supposed to be used on big crowds not to shoot every clot that comes by. And besides, you can carry 2 grenadelaunchers, that should be enough, if not you are using them all wrong.

However, if you buy a package of ammo instead of a secondary weapon, then I suppose its ok. Like, instead of having 2 grenade launchers you could have just one with more ammo. That means the box of ammo should weight more than 2 blocks tho.

Upvote 0
if you EVER run out of ammo in kf then you're either playing solo on suicidal or you're playing the game horribly incorrectly.

no tactic in kf should involve you emptying your whole clip at once. and you should NOT be using a whole grenade shell on one crawler just because its the weapon you have out and you're too lazy to switch to your pistol.

Upvote 0
Whats that supposed to mean?

Read things in context much?

Bhahahaha!

(I'm laughing at you laughing at him)

Yes, demo has a ridiculously low ammo reserve.

From a demo level 6.
Every sharpshooter that gets blinded for an entire (6 man) wave because that friendly demoman behind him has enough grenades to nuke every single crawler will tell you otherwise.
You also have more than one grenade for every single enemy (~30) in a solo game (if you carry both grenade launchers you have 54) so if you run out, you're doing it wrong. Stop bombing scrakes for example.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Every sharpshooter that gets blinded for an entire (6 man) wave because that friendly demoman behind him has enough grenades to nuke every single crawler will tell you otherwise.
You also have more than one grenade for every single enemy (~30) in a solo game (if you carry both grenade launchers you have 54) so if you run out, you're doing it wrong. Stop bombing scrakes for example.

Well I wasnt talking about myself there was I, for me those 2 grenade launchers are more than enough but many ppl keep complaining about the lack of ammo which is riduculous. And if you are playing 6 man game instead of solo there are way more zeds to "nuke" than you have nades, not to mention using multiple shots on fleshpounders or EVEN scrakes if theres no teammates taking them down for you. So I can see why they complain about the lack of ammo compared to other weapons, BUT I also said the exact same thing you said, they are doing it wrong.

But lets just forget about this silly subject.

Upvote 0