• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hosting a Mayhem Event

Hello All!To show of our support of Killing Floor Game, -=eZ=- will be hosting a 50 player server on the specified dates:
We will be shutting down all our other servers and setting up the Mayhem Server on IP 69.162.64.178:7707.

Selected Dates are:

11/24 - Tuesday
11/25 - Wednesday
11/27 - Friday
11/28 - Saturday

Times are 4:00 PM EST to 12:00 Midnight EST.

Come one come all and lets have a Zombie Mayhem Day.Admin will be on to keep the slots open. Thanks!

Last edited:
Let me know now if there should be additions or subtraction you want me to make to the server. I will galdly do so, after all, it's all for the players.
Map list on the server are:

Maps=KF-BioticsLab
Maps=KF-Manor
Maps=KF-WestLondon
Maps=KF-Offices
Maps=KF-Farm
Maps=KF-420-Ganja-Farm
Maps=KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-KF
Maps=KF-Arcade-Shopping-vx
Maps=KF-Archives
Maps=KF-BellTolls
Maps=KF-Biohazard-XTX
Maps=KF-Carnival
Maps=KF-CastleAvernusV1
Maps=KF-Complex
Maps=KF-Concealed
Maps=KF-CornerMarket_v3
Maps=KF-Crematorium
Maps=KF-DOOMed-Beta
Maps=KF-DeepThrustV1
Maps=KF-Docks
Maps=KF-Downtown_Derelict_2-7
Maps=KF-ElementarySchool
Maps=KF-FailedExperiment
Maps=KF-FilthsCross-v5
Maps=KF-Fortin
Maps=KF-Fortress_v1
Maps=KF-Foundry
Maps=KF-Frankensteins_Castle_B1
Maps=KF-HiddenFacilityV4-9
Maps=KF-Hospital-V3
Maps=KF-Hotel
Maps=KF-IcebreakerV3
Maps=KF-KingOfTheHill
Maps=KF-LandOfSlaughter
Maps=KF-LostTown
Maps=KF-MountainPass_Beta1
Maps=KF-NorthSea
Maps=KF-Origins
Maps=KF-Outpost13_beta1
Maps=KF-PraisetheLord
Maps=KF-RAVINE
Maps=KF-SawnOfTheDead1-1
Maps=KF-Silo-Of-DespairV2
Maps=KF-StarShipTroopersB2
Maps=KF-Supermarket
Maps=KF-THSv4
Maps=KF-The_Rock_beta1
Maps=KF-TrailOfTheWoodsFINAL
Maps=KF-UnderWells
Maps=KF-WaterworksV2
Maps=KF-[LT]Military_Stronghold_V2
Maps=KF-[LT]PoliceStation-V5
Maps=KF-[LT]TheMansion
Maps=kf-horizon
Maps=KF-Bedlam
Maps=kf-waterworks
Maps=kf-wyre

Upvote 0
Awesome sounds great, that biggest servers now a days are 30 man servers hosted by Ralfo hopefully this will stay up as the biggest.

Also try to really up how many creatures spawn at once otherwise its way to easy to pick them off.

also to whichever post was talking about how much servers can handle I remember on the first couple weeks I saw some MASSIVE server counts. Highest I saw was 200 I believe, saw some 100's and 64's as well. Not trying to diminish the OP's point though, this is awesome news.

Upvote 0
Awesome sounds great, that biggest servers now a days are 30 man servers hosted by Ralfo hopefully this will stay up as the biggest.

Also try to really up how many creatures spawn at once otherwise its way to easy to pick them off.

also to whichever post was talking about how much servers can handle I remember on the first couple weeks I saw some MASSIVE server counts. Highest I saw was 200 I believe, saw some 100's and 64's as well. Not trying to diminish the OP's point though, this is awesome news.

:D Well, I know running these types of massive player slots servers 24/7 take A LOT of resources if not all of the server's resources. That's most likely why there are not up 24/7 now.

:rolleyes: I've already planned to crank up the number of zombies at once so there isn't that much of easy spawn camping. However, there are certain maps that will make spawn killing easy. Just have to deal with it as we roll along.

Upvote 0
If the health of patty, scrakes and fleshies grow at the same rate as on 6 man servers... Man... This is hilarious.... Enemys health:

Patty: 157000 hp
Fleshpound: 21375 hp
Scrake: 26750 hp (HOW THE SCRAKES CAN HAVE MORE HEALTH THAN FP:s???)

and finaly Gorefast: 2312,5 hp (OMG!)

Amount of em:

wave1: 1350
wave2: 1688
wave3: 2109
wave4: 2638
wave5: 3298
wave6: 4654
wave7: 5818
wave8: 7272
wave9: 9090
wave10: 11362

Im not sure if theese are accurate. I count that every wave has 25% more zeds than one before (Countin that 25% too) If theese are accurate; on 50 man server, 42007 ZEDs were killed in total... I could say that is impressive and impossible...

Last edited:
Upvote 0