• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hos release date 2010 Q4 according to publisher 1C

Zetsumei

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Amsterdam, Netherlands
If you check 1C's website you see they say the release date for HOS is 2010 Q4.

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/169791-/overview

As a publisher they probably know more info so it could be correct. But it could be that they just picked a date in 2010 the game would definitely be out which would be Q4, it doesnt say a lot but is more accurate than online stores atleast.

Last edited:
If thats true, then that is trully miserable news :|
Sorry to put a downer on things, but my feeling is most of us have been hoping for Q1, Q2 latest.

Another year just sounds like bad news for our (small) community.
We have had nothing new recently (I understand the Devs dont support the game) but third party content (not including the stand alone mods) is non existant.

Lets hope this is a horrible lie!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If thats true, then that is trully miserable news :|
Sorry to put a downer on things, but my feeling is most of us have been hoping for Q1, Q2 latest.

Another year just sounds like bad news for our (small) community.
We have no nothing new recently (I understand the Devs dont support the game) but third party content (not including the stand alone mods) is not existant.

Lets hope this is a horrible lie!

totaly agree with this!

Upvote 0
Manpower shortage, development problems?

I don't care as well. There are so many good games coming in the Spring/late Winter that probably I won't even be checking these forums.

Though I believe the clan community will probably die a horrible death in the next year, seriously RO is played to the bottom of the boredom already.

Upvote 0
I've got another scenario planned out though, but I'll probably need a year for that one too.

As long as it's in the quality of Kriegstadt, I don't care about historical accuracy, just make it!:D

I dont think the clan community can survive that long. Nor the public servers.

You are afraid of the mighty International Clan of Mystery(tm), I understand.:cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0