• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Modern Warfare 2

Till I collapse is a pretty decent song :p

And the epic music you are talking about just sounds like the same generic orchestra score over and over again. So boring how every military themed game and mod thinks it has to have an "epic" score that just sounds like it's straight out of the Williams-Zimmer-retort.

yeah i forgot to put epic under ""

still any music is better than gangstah rawp

Upvote 0
drawing2.png

Upvote 0
Well... I didn't really care for the series apart from playing part 1 and 2 over LAN once every few months.

But I just saw some videos and I have to say the action looks pretty intense and the graphics superb. They have without a doubt some of the best modelers and texture artists among their staff.

really?
i dont think the gfx are good apart from really nice models and animations

but thats just my humble opinnion :D

Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

I gave up on COD. Burn in hell. LOL. I preordered the collectors edition for Bad Company 2. Its weird. They are advertising it. With special unlocks. It is also the same price as the regular. Pre order now.

I think they are doing a couple things here. One is trying to get that COD money floating around. Two showing Activision how to do it. :p Three see how much interest they have in it early.

Bad Company 2

Upvote 0
I gave up on COD. Burn in hell. LOL. I preordered the collectors edition for Bad Company 2. Its weird. They are advertising it. With special unlocks. It is also the same price as the regular. Pre order now.

I think they are doing a couple things here. One is trying to get that COD money floating around. Two showing Activision how to do it. :p Three see how much interest they have in it early.

Bad Company 2

wont get bad company 2

why do ppl throw their money at the worst companies?
i mean seriously, just because Activision and IW screw up and DICE/EA say that they will continiue to support (you have to think about it, they now advertise BC2 with it) for STANDARD features usually expected for any game of this genre gamers literally BEG dice to take their money

EA is not one slice better than Activision

Last edited:
Upvote 0
wont get bad company 2

why do ppl throw their money at the worst companies?
I mean seriously, just because activision and iw screw up and dice/ea say that they will continiue to support (you have to think about it, they now advertise bc2 with it) for standard features usually expected for any game of this genre gamers literally beg dice to take their money

ea is not one slice better than activision

qft!

Upvote 0
I'd always argue that Activision and EA are 2 of the worst publishers around but more recently Activision have outshone EA by a measurement I cannot even comprehend.

EA may not be better - having more of a history of poor behaviour, but in the last 12 months they've done considerably less to piss people off.

After aquiring Bioware - which I was quite bothered about - I am extremely pleased to see Dragon Age: Origins hasn't been whored or messed around with and I hope that EA manages to not **** up Bioware in the future.

Anyway - it's too easy to try and replace MW2 with another title, another sequel, another developer, another publisher but it's not really beneficial - if you weren't going to buy BC2 before all this MW2 **** was announced/leaked, why now? I don't really see the benefits of subsidising one (rather poor imo) fps franchise for another on such short notice. You don't have to buy any of these titles...save your money for someone who deserves it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You're not buying the company, you're buying the game. If the game is good, why not buy/play it.

It is because of this awesome new concept of "Customer conscience", that company supports the mafia, that company destroys the climate, that company pays slave wages. Now this concept takes over the video gaming industry.

But yeah good developers always get stuck with bad publishers (like hot chicks always date assholes :rolleyes:) because sooner or later every publisher becomes the bad guy.

Upvote 0