• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Video Tutorials:

The videos are informative, however the perk is called Sharpshooter, not Marksman.

I noticed you switched between them halfway, though I do realize it's basically impossible to edit a video on Youtube short of re-uploading a new version.

Just pointing it out to make sure everything's 100% fine the next time you reference it!

Upvote 0
Very cool videos!:)

Thanks a lot Goldfish! Glad they helped you out :)

The videos are informative, however the perk is called Sharpshooter, not Marksman.

I noticed you switched between them halfway, though I do realize it's basically impossible to edit a video on Youtube short of re-uploading a new version.

Just pointing it out to make sure everything's 100% fine the next time you reference it!

Ah gotcha. Thanks Revenant. I'll fix that in my future videos that include the Sharpshooter perk lol.

It would be nice if you could do a video showin good spots on waterworks and bedlam.
I'll definitely be looking into the best strategies for those maps. Bedlam is still a bit dark for me, so I need to practice a bit before I'll be ready to walk people through it haha.

I have some brand new walkthroughs uploaded: BioLabs Normal Long Walkthrough w/ Commentary.

Please be sure to check them out if you need some help. Your feedback's totally helping me make better videos, so thanks again everyone!

Upvote 0
also a second note on offices. on the roof there is a long part that goes to double doors that then go into a u shaped stairwell, at the bottom is a single door and a hallway, weld the double doors at the top, stay at the bottom using the bottleneck of the doorway to funnel the zeds in (stay right inside the doors, back up if necessary) ive beaten offices on hard there solo many times.

Upvote 0
great job with the videos man. should be a great help for the people that just started playing.

for bedlam, the balcony above the courtyard usually works best for me. have half the team look towards the stairs going down and half the team looking the other way. have beaten there on suicidal numerous times.

Upvote 0