• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam issues with Killing Floor?

I just logged on today after doing a 2 day back restore for computer troubles and now my Killing Floor won't load ANY of my perks or achievements.

I tried to load in SOLO just to check if it would load there and I got an error saying "Unknown Steam error prevented access to this"

I cannot check out my achievements nor can I select a perk... The button doesn't even pop up when I hit 'Esc' in-game to select a different perk.

I have posted a thread about this but this one has more details into what is actually going wrong.

My apologies

My apologies

I deeply apologize for the double post, I just wanted to post with a clearer listing on my situation.

Also when I join up a game online it shows all of my perks at lvl 0, I say this as I've read other threads where people still see their perks at their correct levels, which I do not. I can still play but even in the ready room it won't list any of my perks or have the icon next to my name for the perk I have chosen.

I also read that a patch may come out for this soon and I should not reinstall the game, correct? If so I will await any news on such ^_^

I must thank you for the timely replies and applaud you on your support as it is very well handled. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It doesn't let me view my achievements either and lists all my characters at level 0 but I can play with other people... I just can't switch perk or anything in-game as there's no Perk Selection button when I hit Esc while playing... But I'm not going to chance playing on a lvl 0 and it saving as such and overwriting my lvl 4-6s.

I'm sure they are working on it because there are many different problems all to do with the same thing.

Upvote 0