• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pipe Bombs

THEDDLE

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
I loved them. I have to say Booooooo on the new fix. LOL. No biggie I can survive. I would just around and plant pipe bombs. It was fun. On Defence I had at least 200 all the way around the wall. They never got used; however, the blinking red lights and sound was loud and pretty.

For as stock piling them to kill the Pat. Well he seemed to run through most of them and they would just explode. So you needed a very long line. LOL. I hope I can find a screen shot one of my buddies took.

It was always a bad idea to weld the door. The Pat would blow it up and take out all your pipe bombs. :(

Rest in peace stock piling. I will miss you.

LMAO:D

so this cant be done anymore.

22180132.png

Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

Looks kinda of small compared to some of mine. LMAO. It was just fun doing it. I had team mates buying them for me. I would run to the trader as much as i could. LOL. I would plant them all. The most I had probably was on gas station. All up and down the stairs and on the roof. Then I would go shoot from the roof top. It was fun; however, I am tired of people voting for gas station.:cool:

By the way is that. So this can not be done anymore!!! or So this can not be done anymore?

LOL

Upvote 0
Looks kinda of small compared to some of mine. LMAO. It was just fun doing it. I had team mates buying them for me. I would run to the trader as much as i could. LOL. I would plant them all. The most I had probably was on gas station. All up and down the stairs and on the roof. Then I would go shoot from the roof top. It was fun; however, I am tired of people voting for gas station.:cool:

By the way is that. So this can not be done anymore!!! or So this can not be done anymore?

LOL

its alot more than it looks, it was counted. around 500-600 total.

Upvote 0
Just set your trap close to the trader and spread out a little more..
You can still place like 15-20 if your fast enough with buying and placing, and that is if you're alone... have 6 people doing that and bam, you are able to place like 100 pipes for the pat. The "fix" didnt solve the problem, it only destroyed the usefullness of the demo buying cheap pipes for the team.

Upvote 0
The update didn't just remove dropping pipe bombs for your buddies. It also reduced the damage the Patriarch takes from pipebombs if the damage happens really quickly - like a ginormous pile all in one place for instance. Its not totally gimped, we want them to be effective against the Pat, just not an insta-kill.

Is it possible to let us know wut is defined as quickly? what exactly is the gap between explosions are they considered to be quick...?

Upvote 0