• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Fileden redirect clarification

okay, i do feel dumb after getting this far and hosting a server for quite a while, but i recently shifted to fileden.com as since its free, i got all the files loaded, but wheres the actual link that i use for the redirect, i had read a post somewhere, but i didn't find what he was talking about, and i forget where that post is now, ANYWAY, is there some special URL link for it? do i have to move it to an album (even though it sounds like its for pics only)? into another folder (though with folders i cant find the URL link) :confused::confused:

ive just finished redoing everything about my server from the ground up (i host my server on my other PC here at my home, but the dl from it rather sucks)

PHP:
[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
AllowDownloads=True
ConnectionTimeout=30.0
InitialConnectTimeout=200.0
AckTimeout=1.0
KeepAliveTime=0.2
MaxClientRate=15000
MaxInternetClientRate=10000
SimLatency=0
RelevantTimeout=5.0
SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.0
ServerTravelPause=4.0
NetServerMaxTickRate=30
LanServerMaxTickRate=35
DownloadManagers=IpDrv.HTTPDownload
DownloadManagers=Engine.ChannelDownload
AllowPlayerPortUnreach=False
LogPortUnreach=False
MaxConnPerIPPerMinute=5
LogMaxConnPerIPPerMin=False

[IpServer.UdpServerQuery]
GameName=rom

[IpDrv.MasterServerUplink]
DoUplink=True
UplinkToGamespy=True
SendStats=False
ServerBehindNAT=False
DoLANBroadcast=True

[IpDrv.MasterServerLink]
LANPort=11707
LANServerPort=10707
MasterServerList=(Address="207.135.144.10",Port=28902)
MasterServerList=(Address="207.135.144.11",Port=28902)

[IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
RedirectToURL=http://www.fileden.com/browser.php?folder=BloodyHeroineKillingFloorMaps/
ProxyServerHost=
ProxyServerPort=3128
UseCompression=True
i know i have a link in their right now, but whenever they go to download, no matter the map, the % goes extremely fast, and goes to 100k%+, which REALLY shouldn't be happening

did i screw something over with the .INI?
and again, i dont think thats the right kind of link i'm looking for
(plus i deleted that folder anyways till this is sorted out):rolleyes:

i know i prolly gave too much info for a simple question, i just wanna clear all my bases :p

thanks in advance :)