• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Looks/Sounds don't make guns similar.
L22A1 (aka Bullpup) - 5.56x45mm
FN P90 - 5.7x28mm
But if anything, I'd say replace the L22A1 with the FN F2000
FN F2000 - 5.56x45mm
Has a bullpup design, by looks, resembles the P90 and fires the standard 5.56 NATO.

I, also, am a huge fan of the Stargate universe and the P90.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The P90 isnt known as a personal defense weapon without a reason -
combat effective at similar ranges as the MP7.

High fire rate, medium-highish recoil, large magazine capacity, round with low stopping power - its basically a scaled up MP7.

The only role I see for this weapon is as a medic gun upgrade.

Maybe it's too late now, they should have put P90 instead of Bullpup...
This would make no sense. While the bullpup ingame seems to use a low power round (observation based on its damage output), its atleast accurate and easy to handle.
A P90 would both have a less effective round AND be difficult to use efficiently at long ranges.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What a delightfully original idea! I don't think I've ever seen that unique and under-exposed gun in any game, ever!

Oh. Wait.

High fire rate, medium-highish recoil, large magazine capacity, round with low stopping power - its basically a scaled up MP7.

Medium-highish recoil? Are you serious? It's got .22 WMR-esque recoil. IE, nothing.

Also:

stopping power

God damn it.

Upvote 0
Had a similar thought, got lost in a General Thread.

Basically make it about four pounds, meatier in the expense department, but pretty much pick up where the MP7 leaves off. Much bigger clips designed to chew things up at close range, take the head off a FP, finish a charging Scrake (not that you need to since Crossbow>Scrake for any perk), and hamburger a big group of ZEDs for an emergency.

Give it nastier recoil and damage output, with the dart launcher as a side.

Still though, as much as I'd love to see it, I don't think it'll happen, not unless they did something to the MP7 like gave it a three round burst instead of full auto for its main fire.

They'd be just too similar.

Upvote 0
You mean the real-life version of the bullpup? The one that's already implemented in the games with a modified form so FN won't sue TWI?

the bullpup is supposed to be a Steyr AUG. However they made it more of a beefed-up P90 look and sound-wise.

I think a P90M is in order for the next tier of medic guns. It'd be a very useful addition to the medic class for later game usefulness.

Come on guys, you can't be serious.

...Can you?

Dear lord I hope not.

Upvote 0
attention civilians, this thread; deamed the 'wank over your favorite gun because you've seen this gun in 50 other game and arent smart enough to ask for something less common' thread, is now closed, while our professional cleaners attempt to remove this huge white carpet sized stain from the forum.

FIN suggest something ORIGINAL: now, the person who posts after me can link to a dictionary and define original...

Upvote 0