• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SCAR texture

Tom_hr

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
I really like all the weapons, especially MP7 medic gun which is the best animated gun I have ever seen in FPS, and sound too..

But could you please replace SCAR ironsight(when right-clicking) with textures of much higher quality/resolution.

That would be really great.
Thanks.

Argumentum ad populum doesn't count because no argument is being presented. Rather because few people are interested in seeing the change made (which is a fact if this thread is any judge), tripwire doesn't really have any incentive to make the change.

Oh and while we are at it, we'll just have the magical TWI fairy use her pixie dust to create a new texture and magically transmit it to everyone's computer so that it will take no resources to fix this marginal issue for the few people who care enough to request this.

Sarcasm aside, this is not an issue tripwire should care about when there are balancing issue to be corrected, and not really ever

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Has this been suggested before?

It's just a minor but important and easily correctable thing.

I'm guessing you've never done any sort of mod work, have you? You have no idea what goes into the making of content like this. Even something as simple as adjusting the resolution on a part like that requires a lot of backtracking and things that need to be re-done.

Long story short, not a bit enough issue for them to worry about. IMO, and obviously that of others, they look fine.

Upvote 0