• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stalkers...

Do you mean, bent over standing still stunned?
Or recoiling so thay they cannot attack you stunned?

'cause as a commando, I consider myself an expert in stalkers.
The standing still one is easy with an AK or the Scar, but doing it with a knife is news to me, maybe a 'zerker can do it, but I cannot.

As for the recoiling one, they can attack while playing the recoil animation, so that they don't even do the attack animation but deal damage to you. I learned that one the hard way, lol.

Upvote 0
Do you mean, bent over standing still stunned?
Or recoiling so thay they cannot attack you stunned?

'cause as a commando, I consider myself an expert in stalkers.
The standing still one is easy with an AK or the Scar, but doing it with a knife is news to me, maybe a 'zerker can do it, but I cannot.

As for the recoiling one, they can attack while playing the recoil animation, so that they don't even do the attack animation but deal damage to you. I learned that one the hard way, lol.
i believe its called flinching animation

recoil is what happens when you shoot a firearm

Upvote 0
re⋅coil

 /v. rɪˈkɔɪl; n. ˈriˌkɔɪl, rɪˈkɔɪl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [v. ri-koil; n. ree-koil, ri-koil] Show IPA –verb (used without object) 1. to draw back; start or shrink back, as in alarm, horror, or disgust.

For a start he doesn't shrink back (he's still the same size) and i'm sure he's not in alarm....it's a glitch animation and therefore morelike a flinch....it's not re coil, it is re-coil go check the ENGLISH Dictionary fool.

Upvote 0
It happened to me too , playing commando and noticed many times after shot a short burn 3 stalkers ddint die ( their life bar decreased like allways ) but got stunned standing in the place they was with the head down like saying " what a shame ..he just saw me *tsk*tsk*" ; my tought on this was " hmm a new kind of animation , ok this is intended to be this way".

Upvote 0