• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Halloweeeeeen!!!

does this count?

Picture254.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
mrfoster1.JPG

mrfoster2.JPG

Best I could do in such a short amount of time. Unfortunately I just discovered the game a week ago, so this costume was thrown together quickly. With a little more time I could have gotten a Russian gas mask and found a cheap suit jacket/pants that I could have torn up and a shirt I could have bloodied, and found some better weapons (chainsaw or katana would have been keen). As it was I recycled work clothes, used an Israeli gas mask with a black hood, and used red food coloring on a bandana to make the bandage Mr. Foster appears to have on his leg a bit bloody. It turned out all right I think. Maybe next year I can do better.

Upvote 0
mrfoster1.JPG

mrfoster2.JPG

Best I could do in such a short amount of time. Unfortunately I just discovered the game a week ago, so this costume was thrown together quickly. With a little more time I could have gotten a Russian gas mask and found a cheap suit jacket/pants that I could have torn up and a shirt I could have bloodied, and found some better weapons (chainsaw or katana would have been keen). As it was I recycled work clothes, used an Israeli gas mask with a black hood, and used red food coloring on a bandana to make the bandage Mr. Foster appears to have on his leg a bit bloody. It turned out all right I think. Maybe next year I can do better.

Thats still great man. Unfortunately, I didn't see anyone dressed up as a kf character where I live.

Upvote 0