• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which do you prefer?

Griever

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Finland
Another boring evening so I decided to make a poll just for the lulz and ask which do you prefer, Friendly fire or no Friendly fire, and why?

For me, I like FF far more than non-FF. Simply because it feels realistic and it is just stupid to watch how ppl shoots through other players on non-FF in order to get the kills for themselves.

How about you?

Edit: Weird. Won't let me make a poll.. Well, you can answer anyway :)

Last edited:
mmh non-ff now. played a few games on ff, then i just wont play it after what ateammate did to me... as level 3 medic trying to lure the patriarch into his mines(i was far enough away from patriach so i wouldnt die from the mines when he hit them) the guy who OWNS the mines, shot them at as ran over them, needless to say i died and then he died because patriarch ran around the mines and killed him. we then lost....

reason i hate ff on suicidal, idiots ruin everything

Upvote 0
If you dont know what FF stands for, then youre doing something very wrong.

O.O Yep, there is something really wrong.. Well, Tom_hr, I did you a favor and changed it so you can understand such self-explanatory words as Friendly fire...

Oh btw, I also play only on Gusone's server, since every other FF servers seems to suck. Too many teamkillers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
inb4 Gusone

Only because ITV shows a James Bond every Sunday afternoon (The Spy who Loved me today) and its my duty as a Dad to watch them with the boy.

Mega hot chick

thatdress3.jpg

Fast cars that swim

lotusesprit14.jpg

SPYSubmersibleLotus4.jpg

What sort of Dad would I be if I didn't sit and watch Bond movies with my two year old son? The boy can start Friendly Fire when he is 3.

Oh and only ever played FF since I started PC gaming with Medal of Honor. Anything less leaves me empty. Playing a non FF FPS is like going to work wearing someone else's underpants....it ain't right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
FF on
"Forces" the players more to "teamplay" to survive.
Pittyly it although "forces" a more "meryless" admin on the server you play on to protect the players from griefers.

And I don't like the idea of a highlevel berzerker "tanking" and a demolition unloading his M32 at the berkers back as a "working tactic".
Although nade spamming is not a really "realistic" tactic to save a surrounded teammate.

Upvote 0