• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Arcade-Shopping-CON

Ok like i said i made a special contest version of Arcade-Shopping-Center. This version will be optional to the -FIN version that would disquallify for the contest.

Well here is a list of the basic changes and adds:

-First i took out all company logos and copyright material.

-New textures in every shop and also some light changes.

-Distance fog to darken the map light works better.

-The shops now more in the middle of the map in the "shops"

-Added 4 zombi spawns in the corners of the hallways to avoid camping (also the shops and money in the middle should work for it)

-Added alot blood projectors ,static meshes, changed the spider webs to kf 1s, also made some stuff i cant translate in english for the view :) you will see.

-Added more blocking volumes also changed the rail position and dropped a blocking volume behind it so that wont work to camp glitch anymore :)

-Triggered music with 10 diffrent kf songs

-Changed the stairs to selfmade stairs that also work better on the path.

-Redid every single window and the zoneportals for them. Now the glass wont dissapere and also you can shoot them 1 by 1 not all at once.

-Covered the way from shops to hallways with wood. (you will see what i ment with that)

-Changed the screenshot preview to shopping center screens.

So far for the changes.

Mapname: KF-Arcade-Shopping-CON

Download-Link-1: http://www.filefront.com/14634677/KF-Arcade-Shopping-CON.rar/

Screenshots:

Well have fun and enjoy it!

Last edited:
Hey

Hey

Loved playing it last night. Did quite well. Me and another guy made it to level 9. The traders are unique. I always love how your movers are improving. I really need to get on that. I know you changed a lot of it due to copyright. Seems a little more empty now; however, it does not change how great the map is. Keep it up.

Upvote 0
shino

shino

thx

I know i shouldnt have dropped that much version of the map out but well i learned or got back into it over time and every version of the map is looking and working better .. i think. I guess the half dead version of the map still gets played alot cause its kind of the low fps version that even very old pc can handel well, so its also usefull. Anyway personal i love to play that map. Also with the new update it rox :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Hi kingshinobi. I want ask you about NetKActor.
In Actor Classes i add NetKActor only have a cube type, how you make other type NetKActor in map?
Like this map have desk, chair, computer type NetKActor can shoot it move how you make it ?
I found a SoccerBallTwo in Actor Classes only move in listen can't move in dedicated server
I want make a ball type NetKActor can move in dedicated server.
Would you teach me how to make or you make it post here ?

Upvote 0
shinobi

shinobi

to goldx: I copyed them back in 2.5 from a map that alex made and placed them. You know basicly this was a 2.5 map.

to xjames: thx .. the map also wasnt that bad in 2.5 but when it got portet alot of static mesh got lost and i first didnt noticed. Now in this con version i recreated the static meshes and also with the fog and new lights i think it looks much better. Well i think every map for kf kinda needs distance fog to darken it that makes it look much better unless you create a dark map with also dark textures.

Ps: im working on a new map at moment gets compact and awesome so far :)
60-70% ready.

Upvote 0
Shino

Shino

That`s not me on firearms. Also the rapper on myspace with the exact name isnt me. But i got the name since ut99. Shinobi is ok. Since the name got popular with anime and stuff these days there are alot. My name is always KINGshinobi i thought about that back when i made my nick and wanted to make it unique also i wasnt that bad in the game well basiclly offline or online with 56k modem :) oh lord that was a time.

Anyway new map is now at 80-90%. Here is a first impression but made it at 50% also went over with a photoshop filter so :) its only an impression:

This map will be special :) You can damage it alot!

Last edited:
Upvote 0