• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unlockable Skins for Level 6 Perk

Nay as well.

The whole payment thing is so they can keep giving us the cool **** they give us. Taking that away is stupid.

However, I am all for the idea of slightly updating and/or revamping the 6 original skins for the next update. They don't have enough variation and for the people too stubborn to or who can't afford a skin pack, they should atleast have a little more variety.

Upvote 0
no
I like the way Tripwire are doing it at the moment. Skins don't affect the balance in anyway. So nobody complains.

Now if they start to make unlockable skins it will cut down the DLC skin sales. And they will have to find other ways of making money. A weapon pack would bombard the forum with complaints since you get an advantage through money.

Like I said before I like the current way, and it's a way that encourages the designers to make better, cool skins.

Upvote 0
no
I like the way Tripwire are doing it at the moment. Skins don't affect the balance in anyway. So nobody complains.

Now if they start to make unlockable skins it will cut down the DLC skin sales. And they will have to find other ways of making money. A weapon pack would bombard the forum with complaints since you get an advantage through money.

Like I said before I like the current way, and it's a way that encourages the designers to make better, cool skins.

Actually i would pay for weapons. The current skins are pretty useless because I can't see it LOL :D

Upvote 0
Shot00004.jpg

?
I would pay for that.

Upvote 0