• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Do they have Pot Noodles in other countries?

Pot Noodles UGH! Shin Cup is where its at
Shin_Cup-1.jpg

Sadly not available in the UK because of some undisclosed irradiated (though probably harmless) ingrediant, but I dont care if eating them will cause my toes to fall off they were tasty for a potted noodle thingy, especially the spicy one its was just nomnomnom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
In France they have the Eiffel, in England they have the London, its just in Italy that they have the Pizza, leaning but without mushrooms...:p.

Your question is a bit like asking if the Pope is a Catholic,lol...

Hazard has it that I ate at a Pizza Hut in Germany the day before yesterday, with mushrooms btw.
Its a bit like McDo's, you can consume a Big Mac anywhere in the World (tried and tested in UK, Fr, Ger Hol, Bel) and it tastes just like a ,,,Big Mac !

you mean the flammkueche?
tastes good :)

Upvote 0
We have a local brew called Coca-Cola - does anyone else get that in their country?
I never ever heard about that kind of brew, but we have a Pepsi. Ever heard of that before?

EDIT:
Well, let's get serious how about kalakukko? It is a kind of bread, with a fish inside it (if I translate that, it would be a fishcock)

And yes, we have a all kind of noodles in here. in cup or plastic wrap. We have egg noodles, wheat noodles, gluten free noodles ETC... We have 2 minute noodles, 5 minute noodles, 10 minute noodles... I think that we have every ****ing noodle in the world...

Last edited:
Upvote 0