• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

from challenging to n00b game in a day.

yfni

Oct 29, 2009
All the changes you've made are absolutely amazing.

I'm level6 sharpshooter..rest is still level 0ish.
but wtf is up with me being able to kill the guy with saw and guy with radioactive belly in one shot now....

Challenge is completely gone for me.... I can dominate every server now matter the level (hard/insane).

Sure I'm quite good at this game :p but I really don't need my mates anymore :/ which was the fun for me...

So two questions: Are you going to fix it?
When can I expect this to be fixed, so i know when to come back?

going l4d newbie style on me :/ what a shame

but wtf is up with me being able to kill the guy with saw and guy with radioactive belly in one shot now....

Challenge is completely gone for me.... I can dominate every server now matter the level (hard/insane).

Sure I'm quite good at this game :p but I really don't need my mates anymore :/ which was the fun for me...

I suggest u play other class that give u a challenge other then sharpshooter.

Upvote 0

Sounds suspicious as being able to level-up to sharpshooter 6 would get at least one of the other perks level-up as well...

Upvote 0

First to one shot a scrake or FP you NEED to have the crossbow, which only holds 40 shots and weighs 10 blocks. The M14 will not one shot scrakes/fps on the higher levels (hard/suicidal, especially with 6 ppl games).

So I've established you have the crossbow leaving you with only 4 blocks of weight left and ur back ups are either the dual 9's or the blooper (these are the only 2 weapons I can think off of the top of my head that weight only 4 blocks). And if your playing hard/suicidal with 6 people there are 200+ zombies around wave 3/4.

Let's further assume that your a perfect shot (which your not) killing 40 scrakes, FP's and other zeds. That leaves you with 160+ zombies to kill and only dual 9s or an m79 to do it with....come one dude...you would still need your teammates.

Upvote 0
QUICKLY WHIP OUT THE SPRAY

258Troll_spray.jpg

Upvote 0
One day I hope to be as awesome as you are.

I wanna join their secret society!

These are the legendary "Token sharpshooter guys". When you join a server and see a pack of 3 or 4 Sharpshooters talking about how their perk is gamebreaking while STILL USING IT, that's them. This guy would be one of their higher-ranked members because he preaches their gospel on forums.

They're the same ones that wipe as soon as the crap hits the fan, though, because they don't know how to do much besides headshot things at a distance... When things close it, it's all about spammed M-14 body-hits on Fleshpounds, baby!

Upvote 0

amazing im lvl6 all. So you know what i play. since it got nerfed I play berserker because 1 I hate it and 2 its not as good now. If your so great go play another perk. Also if you have only Sharpie in lvl6 then you obviously did it in solo. In multi theres no way you wouldnt level up another perk. Especially medic unless your just a minge and dont heal like some people.

EDIT: And **** im feeding the troll.

Upvote 0

You sir are an idiot. Almost all my perks are 6* and I still find this game entertaining and somewhat challenging (only in full suicidal games). I don't know about you but I consider myself a pretty skilled player, and my teammates are also quite skilled. Don't compare this game with l4d, I can play l4d blindfolded on expert and still do fine. Instead of QQing and flexing your epeen on the forums why don't you play another perk if you have only ONE 6* perk. Besides sharp shooter is one of the more easy perks to play, why don't you try berserker, or fire bug. After that I'm sure your twisted arrogant epeen flexing views will be altered.

Upvote 0
sure i wrote it without giving it much thought.
but in essence my msg is clear...feel free to think this game hasn't become alot easier...

it's my opinion and that of my mates that the challenge for us is gone. I loved playing with handcannon and xbow. Do not like the other guns so much. So sure i could go around spraying with medgun...but it's just not my thing...

sure you can dismiss my thread and i admit it wasn't well written...just me venting my disappointment after a game where I came to realise that the game i've enjoyed over the past few weeks has lost it's charm/challenge.

Upvote 0
You sir are an idiot. Almost all my perks are 6* and I still find this game entertaining and somewhat challenging (only in full suicidal games). I don't know about you but I consider myself a pretty skilled player, and my teammates are also quite skilled. Don't compare this game with l4d, I can play l4d blindfolded on expert and still do fine. Instead of QQing and flexing your epeen on the forums why don't you play another perk if you have only ONE 6* perk. Besides sharp shooter is one of the more easy perks to play, why don't you try berserker, or fire bug. After that I'm sure your twisted arrogant epeen flexing views will be altered.

It's a troll. Let's not get too worked up.

Upvote 0