• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Keyboard input causes HUGE mouse lag

lpjz50

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 29, 2009
Ok i don't know if this is the correct place to post this but lately Killing Floor ( along with Unreal Tournament 2004 ) have been running strangely. When i push ANY key on the keyboard and move the mouse at the same time, it has mouse lag, and when i let go of the mouse and key it will keep moving and running until it thinks I've stopped. But when i move without a mouse moving it runs fine and normal, and same with mouse, no key pushed down and the mouse moves fine.

This is annoying and i have been trying to get it to work for soooo loooong, but i cant get it to. I can run the games at MAX EVERYTHING and get 20 FPS minimum, so it has nothing to do with graphics because I've gone through all the settings.

Please don't tell me i have to fresh install of windows because i cant. Don't ask why i just cant. Its a band new computer and it shouldn't have an issue.

Thank you.

-ANDREW

When did the problem happen do you remember anything that happened in between or were both bad from the get go?

Do you maybe have some gamepads, joysticks or steeringwheels attached to your computer if yes could you try to plug em out.

If gaming on a laptop make sure you're not touching the touchpad while gaming.

Do you happen to have another mouse and keyboard laying around you could try and use, just to see if the problem continues.

Upvote 0