• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Throwing back life grenades

How's it different? Sounds almost like the same argument to me. What soldier is going to stand around and cook a live grenade if it was me I'd want something that's going to kill me in 5 seconds away from me as soon as possible. Even more if the fuse is 3 or 4 seconds long. Same with throwing a live grenade back if you have 2 seconds to lob a grenade over cover or as far as you can get than it should be possible. Realistically if a grenade is 5 meters from you you're not going to run to it to throw it away your going to run the opposite direction and take cover. If you chose to do this in game its your own fault for killing yourself. But if a grenade falls right at your feet you definitely should have the options to lob it away from yourself.

Upvote 0
Yes - but I think you should punt/slap the nade away.
You click "use" and it gets flicked a short lob away like you kicked it clear, in the direction your facing.

You're not picking it up and throwing it back - only Clint Eastwood does that in Where Eagles Dare and you guys just aren't that awesome...

What would be good (and easy to implement) is being able to lie on a newly delivered nade and limit the damage it does - maybe saving your comrades lives who would normally be cleaned up.

Again - this all needs to done with an element of sensibleness...

Upvote 0