• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Flashlight and M-14 laser bug

MuroPackage

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 24, 2009
Okay, so I have this bugs.

KillingFloor 2009-10-24 13-02-51-00.jpg

So the laser dot shows that it is coming out of the weapon, but I can't see the really effect.

KillingFloor 2009-10-24 13-03-09-57.jpg

Same thing in flashlight.

Can anyone help? I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit and my graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 4650. Thanks for helping!

Okay, so I have this bugs.

View attachment 2105

So the laser dot shows that it is coming out of the weapon, but I can't see the really effect.

View attachment 2106

Same thing in flashlight.

Can anyone help? I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit and my graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 4650. Thanks for helping!

Make sure you have dynamic lights and projectors enabled. These are required to see these properly. Some may argue but the flashlight is not just a dynamic light its a projector and a dynamic light. Same with the laser dot.

Upvote 0
Make sure you have dynamic lights and projectors enabled. These are required to see these properly. Some may argue but the flashlight is not just a dynamic light its a projector and a dynamic light. Same with the laser dot.

Oh, it worked. Thanks. Some reason I didn't have these two enabled. Though it was the projectors what enables the flashlight and the laser dot, I tested.
But thanks for the help! :) Now I can enjoy the new update. :D

Upvote 0
Oh, it worked. Thanks. Some reason I didn't have these two enabled. Though it was the projectors what enables the flashlight and the laser dot, I tested.
But thanks for the help! :) Now I can enjoy the new update. :D

Your welcome good sir. You might notice im very critical of how new members make threads named like PLZ FIX LAZER DOT PL0X and it just turns people away. Your post was clean, good spelling and grammer and layed out well and I respect people who still do that.

Upvote 0
Your welcome good sir. You might notice im very critical of how new members make threads named like PLZ FIX LAZER DOT PL0X and it just turns people away. Your post was clean, good spelling and grammer and layed out well and I respect people who still do that.

Respect, man. :) And I think that my good English grammar and spelling is because I have 10 or A (if your american) in English at school. I'm coming from Finland and I though that my post had many grammar mistakes. :D

Upvote 0
Respect, man. :) And I think that my good English grammar and spelling is because I have 10 or A (if your american) in English at school. I'm coming from Finland and I though that my post had many grammar mistakes. :D

Canadian Acually so we use D-A sometimes but on final marks and exams we get a percentage that translates to a letter like 50% is "D-" 75% is "B" ect.

Upvote 0