• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[No title]

Just played it for some good time. It's awesome! The new weapons have a nice power and seem to be valuable in Suicidal mode. Probably nothing for the suicidal players... but good for me as I find suicidal freakishly hard. The new Perks are nicely balanced and as I just finishes most Perks on 5 it will be easy to get them up to 6.

I have a few problems with my server tho. It keeps shutting down and completely restarting after maps. Dunno what's the reason for that. Then again I run it on a local Win7 PC with 100kb up. All that reasons might cause some trouble.

Upvote 0
Oooo yeah! A thorn in anyone's side.

thorne.jpg

Upvote 0
the game ad is BRILLIANT and much appreciated.....take a marketing101 class :p

the update is simply amazing, except for one thing.....disappointed in fp decaps though, because now the support/demo/commando really need to step it up with the heavy weapons.....makes the zerker almost worthless now.

and yeah the new maps seems to be much harder than expected. the clots seem to be quicker and more powerful

Upvote 0
The new update is amazing...

I have gotten to try everything but the medic gun.

I love that laser sight on the M14...that gun is just crazy amazing...

And the SCAR which I just got done using is definitely awesome and fun as hell when using it with the AK47.

The AA12 shotgun is fun as hell but I didn't get to use it much so I can't say much yet.

The 2 grenade launchers are fun as hell, but very hard to use. You have to stay at a pretty good range other wise you will take on *** loads of damage.
The worst part is that a lot of the GL shots don't even register, like the direct impact ones don't register, so if you have something stuck on you, you are pretty much screwed unless you have a backup weapon that isn't explosive...the direct impact of the shell should kill the zombie, not just explode into gray dust and do nothing...

oh...and I see the DA2 idea didn't go through for this update eh?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Removing the instakill for the Fleshpound was ridiculous considering it was both difficult and risky to pull off, and was just a really fun thing you could do to show off. I never saw a moment where a friend who was talented ever got to do it without great risk, usually involving his own death.

Everything else is nice. Where's Defence Alliance 2?

Upvote 0
Removing the instakill for the Fleshpound was ridiculous considering it was both difficult and risky to pull off, and was just a really fun thing you could do to show off. I never saw a moment where a friend who was talented ever got to do it without great risk, usually involving his own death.

Everything else is nice. Where's Defence Alliance 2?

It wasn't removed. Tweaked, but not removed. You need to have a weapon better than the knife or 9mm to do it now... I do it all the time with the MP7

Upvote 0
Hallo,
I have bought Killing Floor only two weeks ago, including the first character pack and was very happy to download the free content and buy the second character pack, too.

But after the update was finished downloading yesterday, I could not connect to any servers. My server browser would find games - the pings were a bit higher than usual - but when I tried to connect, the black information screen would just stay and the connection would fail. It did not change by now, so I hope someone can help me.

I then made a Solo game to try the new weapons, and I must say: awesome. I always missed something like the M14 EBR or the SCAR, because my kind of weapon is a semi automatic, heavy rifle. Just like SCAR or M14 EBR. The rest of the weapons is kinda cool too, although the grenade launchers aren't really advisable if you play ALONE ... especially if you are crazy enough to let 100 clots fight against you AT ONCE. They just come too close to quickly.

Help would be appreciated!

Upvote 0
A simply stunning job which highlights just how inept Valve have been regarding the L4D updates which are few & far between. Killing Floor offers more to me than l4d can & this is down to the intimate link between developer & their gamer fanbase.

As someone mentioned earlier, I spawn with a Lever action rifle & i really want my Daul Handcannons back.

Now to try to get on my own server..........

Upvote 0