• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor now pre-loading for Free Weekend of play on Steam - IGN Preview

There is no official release time, nor will there be.

lol yeah i bet you guys learned from from that one

i remember the game had a release timer.."just an hour away..yup..just an hour..stiiiiill an hour..ok wtf an hour isnt 6 hours long"

I really want the update :[

i cant wait to start my game and already have all lvl 6 perks! :D

but the post office lost my package so in the morning i gotta go find out what happened to it, it contained a present for a buddy of mine, a graphics card so he can play the update with all of us! :D
i even own a second copy of the game so the madness doesnt have to end on the 25th! xD

but due to recent medical/financial problems i might not be able to play the update when it is released :[

gg economy

Upvote 0
Hey Hey Sammers, I'm in Aberdeen as well, if you are up for LAN Parties over the next few weeks check out BreachLan.(We are also having a mini/spur of the moment lan bashing this weekend for the KF update)

Regards Weapons in the UK being sparse, HARDLY!

Peeps just dont advertise the fact like they do in the states.
I used to go to a school down in Dover which had 80+ Cadet GP (SA80 with gas parts removed) 30 number 8's 4 LSWs and a host of .22 Target Rifles....

someone could do a map with the trader camped up in a gun club, or even better a London school Cadet armoury.
Like you say he could be selling the non-auto cadet SA80, and the .22 converted Lee enfield training rifle.

Regarding weapons available in Uk/London, there are supposed to be plenty of skorpion vz61s out there, and I guess sterling smg's are probably still around in training barracks and the like.

Looking forward to checking this game out over the weekend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Hey Sammers, I'm in Aberdeen as well, if you are up for LAN Parties over the next few weeks check out BreachLan.(We are also having a mini/spur of the moment lan bashing this weekend for the KF update)
I think I know the organiser of BreachLan. Needless to say, there's a good chance I'll be there. I know the RGU Gaming society is turning up, which'll include me no doubt.

Upvote 0