• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Weekend

how u give money? how you heal?

I'm more than prepared to spread the knowledge around because, lets face it, unless you've played fps's in the past, you are going to play like turds.

I know I did, so lets set our egos aside for these 4 days and help out all the new people, and not bash them like how most people do in other games. It would help the new guys like the game more, like the community, and make more people get the game, which means more money to TWI, which means more AWESOME content in the future.

Upvote 0
how u give money? how you heal?

I'm more than prepared to spread the knowledge around because, lets face it, unless you've played fps's in the past, you are going to play like turds.

I know I did, so lets set our egos aside for these 4 days and help out all the new people, and not bash them like how most people do in other games. It would help the new guys like the game more, like the community, and make more people get the game, which means more money to TWI, which means more AWESOME content in the future.

This is true. A game's level of entertainment alone is not enough to make it a good game. I like KF because more often then not the players are respectable, nice people who use teamwork.

So being the KF fanboys that you are, represent your favorite game the best way possible and get all those L4D fags to come to the dark side...and also give TWI 20 bucks.

Upvote 0