• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Letter to Activision on MW2

Hey

Hey

They may not make most of the money on PC; however, they may be setting a standard for other gaming companies. Well it worked for Activision. Why not us. There is even technology in the future that will hurt counsel and PC gaming. If it is successful.

For the IW site. Every time I log in I am somebody else. It is not my profile. I think their is an uproar amongst the masses and some damn good hackers.

I just want to hurt them. My own little personal war I am bringing to the public. It may have been different if they would have given warning well before the release date. Since they did not this has caused issue. Sure would be a good time to release a FPS game that does support the needs of the PC community. They would make bank. In KF terms. Money, Money, Money. LOL.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you want to "hurt" them..stop buying their products.

Through, i understand when you say they might set an example for other companys, BUT not all companys make their core money on consoles. And given that, for example, TWI comes from a modding background, i dont see this happen allover the board.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you want to "hurt" them..stop buying their products.

Through, i understand when you say they might set an example for other companys, BUT not all companys make their core money on consoles. And given that, for example, TWI comes from a modding background, i dont see this happen allover the board.

That is kinda the whole point of this thread. I do not plan to buy it now since the dedicated servers are gone. I thought I made that clear in my Thank You "Sarcasm" Letter. LOL. With over 50k signed petition and growing that pre orders have been canceled and they will not buy the game. I think we are on our way. Now I just have to fill the gap with some other game. Other then KF.

Upvote 0
Hey.

Hey.

I made another post for my letter since there is a PC section now.

IW

This time I was from England. I had an XBOX. I have over 500 posts. Plus an avitar that looked like someone threw up toxic waste. I love that every day I am a new person. LOL. So when they get an instant reply they will be like. WHAT THE HELL!!! Someone is sure messing with there systems. Not me. I do not have that much skills.

Upvote 0
What makes you belive that the people that hop on the "boycot" train now really wont buy the game at all ? Its givent that the game will get a around 90% rating plus all the "most acclaimed title" **** you see popup everywhere..really i dont have any sympathy for the people that buyed those crappy **** console shooters and now cry about they get even more "console" on the supported server structures. Next big LOL will be that you have to pay for playing online ect...:p

Upvote 0
I can't wait until it comes out. Really looking forward to it especially the return of Spectre gunship level "GUN..Ready!!"

Gonna be a busy month for me and in no particular order:

L4D2
Dragon Origins
COD MW2

and of course a 'lil 'ol patch from the TWI guys.

watch

Upvote 0
hey

hey

My newest IW thread has not been deleted so far. Maybe they gave up on me. LOL

IW Link

Well after the saga of MW2. I began to search for the next new game. I believe I found it.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Pre-order Ships 3/2/2010 :evil:

GameStop

EA SITE

Oh yea eat it hard Activision.

UNLESS TRIPWIRE COMES OUT WITH SOMETHING NEW AND AWESOME SOOON!!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

I was thinking something like Defence Alliance, the mod with vehichles, and zombies would awesome. Even with out the zeds. Set up similar to Battlefied but not battlefield. You could have capture the flag or stratigic point, s and d, tdm, dm, and so on.

Of course I could just be talking out my arse. I like the idea of being able to make custom maps and still be able to achieve your perks. Perks do not have to be weapons or things like that. It could just be as simple as a rank. I like competition mods on some games, because everyone is on the same level. No perks to give you advantages. It is player vs player, and not I have better perks so I own you. Ha ha ha. If you are good enough; however perks do not matter.

Upvote 0