• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Level Up" Free Content Pack for Killing Floor and Free Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... Telling us to wait is like taking the Bible from a hardcore Catholic. You just don't do it... Unless you have a death wish and/or want your e-mail(s) to be spammed for the next 10 years. ;)

Actually that's a pretty bad comparison. The hardcore catholic would have had the bible for a long time, while we are just waiting for our patch.

Looking forward to his, i for one will be patient about it though. :p

Upvote 0
lol true but seriously, when TWI promises you this much crap, you don't sit around whining that you have to wait a few days. You GROVEL at your god that is TWI and say how much you are unworthy of their gaming love and how you should be smitten to the ground to repay them for their awesomeness.
I agree that we should be doing this, but I find it odd that, for example, some posters said a ranged specimen would ruin the game(someone didn't like the idea in the new specimen ideas thread. I forget who). Then as soon as it's released, they think it's an amazing idea all of a sudden. Still, it's not an important issue and I for one trust that anything TWI adds to this game will up its awesome factor by a million %.
Also, this forum leads me to believe that tomorrow's video will be showcasing ALL the new additions. Can this be confirmed? The video wont just be about the new specimen or just showcase the weapons will it?

EDIT: I hope they make a crowbar that's better than the feeble feeling Half-Life one. Nothing wrong with the hl crowbar, but I'd love if TWI made one that felt much much better.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow, the achievements in steam already show some weapons, that's pretty cool.

M79, Pipebomb, SCAR.
Also some weapon with a laser sight it seems.

AWE-wait for it-SOME!

Yeah, thanks for the info :D

EBR, MP7, Scar, M79, Pipe Bomb, AA12, theres 1 left, maybe a upgrade for the flamethrower?

And the new maps are really new. :D

Upvote 0
hmmm right when i read this, steam mysteriously went offline.......i tried to click on the acheivements on the KF store page and, hmmmm error message.

looks like somebody accidentally released some info too soon

btw, 65 acheivements!!!! looks like i'll be needing 22 then

edit: looks like the lockdown is coming!!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.