• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Having no such e-peen to brandish, I declare that it's time to get this thread back on its proper track!

1254770917_by_przemomass1991_500.jpg

"Foreign language: in modern times without the command of at least one you are a nobody."

Oh, and this -
1254634603_by_Booyah_500.jpg

"Poland: here, even the crisis didn't work out" (the numbers are percentages of GDP change in the 2nd quarter of 2009).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
American ISP's rape the consumer :(.

Basically.

We pay at our house roughly $120 for this crap (that doesn't even include the tv).

Edit: I'm shopping for my new place, here's what they want in addition to the exorbitant monthly cost:

b33d8b29.jpg

Despite my trepidations with all the horror stories with FiOS...

5a554581.jpg

It's really *)(@#&%)#@ tempting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
American ISP's rape the consumer :(.
Telstra is the biggest telco in Australia and owner of 99% of our infrastructure (as it was government owned before being privatized). They still offer 256/64kbps ADSL 1 and charge up to $59.95 a month for it with a whopping 12GB of quota. I think when it comes to ISP's raping the consumer Australia takes the honours. Take a look

We're so far behind the rest of the world it's embarrassing :(

That said I used to be lucky enough to live in a cable area and had 30mb cable for a while, now I have ADSL2+, get about 8mb down and 1.5mb up as we're 4km from the exchange.

Last edited:
Upvote 0