• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cheat Mode

Yomommassis

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Palmdale, CA USA
Hidden Cheat Mode !!!THIS IS IN THE GAME!!!

Open console with ~

enable cheats with: EnableCheats
(This disables Perk Advancement)

Cheats:
Arsenal --- Gives All Weapons
LaidLaw -- Gives LAW
FlameUp -- Gives FlameThrower
RifleMe --- Gives All Rifles
Pistols ---- Gives All Pistols
Shotty --- Gives All Shotguns
MeleeMe - Gives All Melee Weapons
ImRich --- Gives Money
Heal ---- Gives Health
Backup -- Spawns a AI Team Mate
Horde --- Spawns a Horde of Specimens
TimeIsATeacher - ?
ViewZombie - Spectate a Specimen

and more thanks to RoBoT

MopUp ------------ Kills all spawned specimens
ReviewJumpSpots -- Shows where the jumpspots are
FreezeFrame ------ Pauses the game
SetFlash (0-1) ---- Fades out the view to black then it fades in back to normal
ChangeSize (0-10) - Changes the size of the player
LockCamera ------- Freezes the camera and see your self moving around
SetCameraDist ----- Changes the distance between player and the camera (3rd person)
CauseEvent (EventName)- Trigger on an event in the map
ViewSelf ----------- Turns back to your own camera after you spectate the specimens

Also, most UT2004 ones should work:

Allammo
God
Ghost
Walk
Fly
Playersonly

And ones like

Summon KFchar.zombiefleshpound / Summon Kfchar.Zombieclot
(think that's correct)

Summon KFMod.AA12pickup should spawn an AA12 infront of you, and replacing AA12 with say, axe, will make it look like
Summon KFmod.Axepickup and should hopefully spawn an axe instead.

"setjumpz #" = set jump hight, replace # with a number(325 is default)
"teleport" = teleports you to the place where you are aiming
"editactor class=#" # is replaced with a class, examples "zombiesiren", "pawnx", "knifefire". This command should make you go into windowed mode and then give you a small window to configure the settings for these classes. you can for example go in and change a fleshys health to 170 000 or give yourself 1 hp. Find all classes in the different KF folders.
"Summon <packagename>.<class>" just as nath wrote, i just wish to stat that you can spawn for example "kfmod.lawproj" which shoots a law from you. Or if you want a minefield of pipes but think that putting them out yourself takes to much time just bind "set input <key> summon kfmod.pipebombprojectile" and superspam is possible :p

And to clarify this is actually in the game
go ahead and try it

Last edited:
Pretty neat find, especially Backup!

Maybe if you were experimenting with a LAW mod you made, and you don't want to wait for the LAW. Just punch in the cheats and bish bash bosh, real good nosh!

Pretty much.

Cheat mode has always pretty much been either an easter egg and/or a sort of dev-mode to help developers and mod makers sort things out quickly be they matters of implementing a new weapon or balancing an existing one.

Upvote 0
how you found these cheats, Yomommassis?

I spend most of my time tweaking existing scripts or searching the game files to better understand the game, how it works, things that can be done, and how easy it is to do those things

Like my post where i found a hidden mutator in the KFChar folder that randomizes specimens models
there is another hidden mutator in the KFMod folder that only allows melee weapons to spawn..but i never posted about it because it doesnt work properly

I was searching through the KFMod folder and there is a .uc called "KFCheatManager" once i saw that it became obvious

if you have a look for yourself there is more cheats in it that i didnt post..mostly because i dont know what they do

Upvote 0
I spend most of my time tweaking existing scripts or searching the game files to better understand the game, how it works, things that can be done, and how easy it is to do those things

Like my post where i found a hidden mutator in the KFChar folder that randomizes specimens models
there is another hidden mutator in the KFMod folder that only allows melee weapons to spawn..but i never posted about it because it doesnt work properly

I was searching through the KFMod folder and there is a .uc called "KFCheatManager" once i saw that it became obvious

if you have a look for yourself there is more cheats in it that i didnt post..mostly because i dont know what they do

wow nice find, I'll check the other cheats what they do

Upvote 0
chances are you won't have any perk progression of unlock any acheivements by enabling any of these in solo......anyone tried?

it automatically disables perks
i stated so in the first post

"enable cheats with: EnableCheats
(This disables Perk Advancement)"

and when you enter cheats it says "Cheats enabled, you are no longer able to obtain Perks and Achievements until the map changes"

Upvote 0
alright found out other cheats what they do, some of them are useful for test maps and some are useless :D

SetCameraDist ----- Changes the distance between player and the camera (3rd person)
ViewSelf ----------- Turns back to your own camera after you spectate the specimens

add them in the first post :)

Upvote 0
alright found out other cheats what they do, some of them are useful for test maps and some are useless :D

add them in the first post :)

thanks for taking the time to find out what they did
im to impatient to focus on one thing
i found out there was cheats then i was already doing something else :p

ill go ahead and add these to the original post

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure that they generally don't work online.
I could never get them to work online without using a mutator like AdminPlus.

Also, most UT2004 ones should work:

Allammo
God
Ghost
Walk
Fly
Playersonly

And ones like

Summon KFchar.zombiefleshpound / Summon Kfchar.Zombieclot
(think that's correct)

Summon KFMod.AA12pickup should spawn an AA12 infront of you, and replacing AA12 with say, axe, will make it look like
Summon KFmod.Axepickup and should hopefully spawn an axe instead.

Upvote 0