• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Arm all live nades

I think a suicide vest is the worst idea to ever cross KF.

If you have an organized crack team of players you should never lose a player

Every player has a certain amount of specimens assigned to them
if you dont kill your share you arent doing your part and you are a weak link in the team

To run out expecting to die..no WANTING to die completely defeats the purpose of a Co-op SURVIVAL Game

Upvote 0
I like idea but it seems like a really weak way to make a throw all remaining grenades because I'm going to die button. I this were impemented I would like to see it more as a pull all the pins on the grenades while they are still atttached to you belt. You could not survive the explosion and the grenades would have reduced effectiveness.

But honestly I would rather see tripwire working on other things.

If you are really desperate to get this effect just go into defuser.ini and find the controls text for you grenade button. It should say ThrowNade. Find an key that you want to set to suicide nade attack and input ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade

so the line should look like

X = ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade

pressing this button will toss you grenade as fast as the game allows by pressing it one time.

This is not a prefect fix but it helps.

ps For those who care the symbol '|' means pipe so if I entered X = ThrowNade | Say Throwning Grenade it would throw a grenade and print the message as though you had typed it in.

Upvote 0
It's not really intended to be an offensive item, more like if you have plenty cash to spare and a few slots free, buy it for the banter. :p

Honestly, though, if you have the spare money, you should be decked out with secondary weapons to the point that you don't have to worry about dying...

Dying to begin with should be utterly avoided, not encouraged at all. You lose money from the death, lose money from the lost equipment, lose money from not getting the "Survived the wave" bonus... Just a few players doing the "Dur hur, I can blow myselfs up when I die! LOLZ" crap would end up costing the team quite a bit of money, especially on hard...

Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

"Martyrdom" and "less annoying" do not belong in the same sentence.

LOL. Martydom. Next they will be wanting last stand and dead silence. OH OH OH do not forget about the invisibility so they can not see you. LOL. I LOVE COD. I always get a kick out of the players. Oh i hate that perk. Oh I hate that noob tube. Well if you where good enough it would not matter.

:eek:

Upvote 0
If you are really desperate to get this effect just go into defuser.ini and find the controls text for you grenade button. It should say ThrowNade. Find an key that you want to set to suicide nade attack and input ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade

so the line should look like

X = ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade | ThrowNade

pressing this button will toss you grenade as fast as the game allows by pressing it one time.

This is not a prefect fix but it helps.

ps For those who care the symbol '|' means pipe so if I entered X = ThrowNade | Say Throwning Grenade it would throw a grenade and print the message as though you had typed it in.

umm, i tried this and it didnt do anything..

Upvote 0
Ah, well I haven't tested it for KF retail. This code doesn't work because of the delay for throwing grenades. There might be a way around this, but I have yet to find it. Also all it really saves you from is mashing the key. The real use is binding multiple commands together like the 'say' example. Also edit User.ini not defuser.ini like I originally said. defuser is the default user which you should not change since it is used to reset settings.

Upvote 0