• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

fews ideas and suggestions !

JOHN_MACCLANE

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 22, 2007
+ Vehicules need to be equilibrate !

remenber in bondarevo ! in anothers maps !

Ro 2 need news vehicules !

add panzer II F

add sdkfz 221 (mg 34 only) against ba 64

add ba 20

add kubelwegan and gaz 67

add opel blitz truck and also zis 42 zis 43
and antoerhs german truck call ford ?
add also british truck given by UK to sowjet army

+ add three effect for automatical weapon :
-recoil
-jaming
-overheat

pssh 41 : 1 magazine of 71 without recoil and jaming? it is strange...
jaiming overheat and recoil for weapons
It is not normal to use a full magazine in pssh41 without

recoil problem
jaming problem
overheat problem !

see fews youtube famous video on pssh 41 ! you will understand my question ;)

+ add panzerbusch 39 and 35

+ add g41 M and G41 W

and add svt 38

add the normal kar98 (not kar98kurz) but the long Kar98 (i don't know the version name)

add the g41 scharfschutze with the another scope

add maybe mp18 mp28 mp 34 mp 38 ?

+ add the second german grenade call "egg" ( i don't remenber teh nickname exactly. egggranate maybe ?)

+ add mangetics antitank mines

+ add knives and shovel for schutze and mainly sto

i like your enthusiam john - have to pick up on one request thou -

when you didn t have ammo !
I want the possibility to do or to be surrenders !!! ;))

Heroes of stalingrad has heroes but laso its coward! hhhehehe
Everybody can't have the chance to be a heroe !! hihih;)

If the game is in part based around a ranking system to become a hero, it's going to be hard to make ppl want to surrender if it affects that progress ( which it probably should do)

To make surrendering part of the game you have to give good reason to do so - and if you come up with something that benefits your team, why is the other team going to accept your surrender?
You only surrender to avoid death or injury - and obviously thats not an issue in games.

Upvote 0
Every game should get their facts from Youtube videos, I agree.

THE DEVS FIRED ALL OF THE WW2 WEAPONS, they said that the ppsh-41 and MP40 behaved NOTHING like ROOST and they CORRECTED that in HoS they didn't say " well recoil is allot in real life but noobs cant handle that recoil lets have none! " do you have no respect for the firsthand experience of the devs?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Every game should get their facts from Youtube videos, I agree.

if it's posted on youtube, it's automatically factually incorrect? what about wikipedia?

some things you can use intuition and common sense to determine the veracity of. a video showing someone firing a ppsh without any reference seems trustworthy enough.

and it just happens to coincide with the dev's experience of the weapon, which is why they toned down the recoil. so you're wrong about that also.

Upvote 0