• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Forgotten Hope 2 Mod - update

Any ideas?

I installed BF2 and then dl'd patch 1.41 and 1.50. I then installed patch 1.41 first and then 1.50 but then, 1.50 told me I already had a newer version installed.
I'm a little confused here, does anyone know what might have happened?

I did 1.41 then 1.50 this morning and it worked. I did a fresh install of BF2 as well.

After all that opened up the FH2 files and installed then everything was ok.
Did you try a second time?

Upvote 0
Yeah I guess I'll have to try again after all afternoon and no results. Re-installing from the very beginning.

Pheww! ok, I finally got BF2 installed with both patches and the game seems to run fine. I dl'd FH2 from games.on.net, 1 & 2 but power archiver would not install it.
Do you think I should try a different site and maybe winzip? and I could not fins a readme file. do they go in the BF2 mods folder?
Sorry to be a pain but I can't seem to get this one and thanks, I do appreciate it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A funny thing happened today.

I was spotting for my teams nebelwerfer and mortars from atop a water tower. I call out a tank in the distance and get a nice view of the rockets as they are streaking right over me on there way to the target. The tank moves 50 yards closer and I call it out again. I turn around to see the rockets come in just in time to see one hit me dead on!

Upvote 0
A funny thing happened today.

I was spotting for my teams nebelwerfer and mortars from atop a water tower. I call out a tank in the distance and get a nice view of the rockets as they are streaking right over me on there way to the target. The tank moves 50 yards closer and I call it out again. I turn around to see the rockets come in just in time to see one hit me dead on!

The nebelwerfer and rocket halftrack sound awesome when they are firing...FH did a great job on those sounds in my opinion.

Upvote 0
I told him about red orchestra, its amazing how many people never heard of it before.

It's no real surprise though, especially in a world where people seem to be interested about shiny objects and excellent visuals over the fact is the game playable.

I remember one guy to which I mentioned RO and when he saw the screens he didn't buy it (despite the fact it was 5e weekend sale back then) just because the graphics were too... ****ty to his standards :p

Upvote 0
Upvote 0