• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some SP info from Krawall.de

then shave her! :D
lol

also :
beaverstrangerequests.gif

Anyways, its intresting how many people really care about singleplayer here...:D:D

Upvote 0
i hope that it somewhat shows the entire length of the campaign for both axis and allies.

Not like the axis campaign till they got 90% and get encircled and then for the rest the russians.
Aka primarily playing the game when then side you are on is winning.

It would be much more interesting for me to atleast see german battles after the encirclement.
And russian battles of holding out defending the volga supply lines when 90% of the city is under german hands.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I guess that the German Federal Censorship will cut out the German Campaign cause you can play the "evil evil Nazis". Like in the interview said nobody really cares about films with such settings that the perspective is from the German's point of view.
I guess mainly this is cause series like CoD and MoH are doing their best to give the Germans an aggressive cruel acting and that's why the allied player is free to do what ever cruelty against them. I'm glad that HoS will not represent this. Fighting a lost war well axis lost the battle. And yet who would like to see the Germans win this battle in an alternate time line? This will cause the Federal German Press to publish a special edition like "US Firma verhilft Nazis zum Endsieg!" (US company supports Nazis' final victory!) Actually it's good god don't make me laugh, but I feel more like being sad when looking at this drama of nowadays people judging things that were yet back then hard to understand. :( :confused:

Still I'm looking forward to HoS evermore. :)

Upvote 0
I guess that the German Federal Censorship will cut out the German Campaign cause you can play the "evil evil Nazis".
well there were no SS units involved in the stalingrad battle, thats maybe why they lost it :D

but seriously, unless you are one of those who calls every wartime german a nazi. then this battle is the most politically correct to portray.
mentalities are changing though, at battle commemorations all over, including at the normandy battle anniversary, they are now also paying tribute to the german soldiers who died there.
wich is only the right thing to do, we all know they suffered the same, and had no choice.

Upvote 0
The victors of WW2 were the same fascists, but they were in a position to downplay the importance and the scale of their terror. American organisations at the highest level granted loans to Germany with full knowledge what they were intended for and only looking at a possible war as an opportunity to multiply their wealth.

Upvote 0
Actually, censorship in Germany isn't something official, but instead done by the publisher and/or developer. On the other hand, a game but be put on the "Index" if featuring to much controversial content, which means that most traders won't sell the game and you are not allowed to place commercials for it.
What leads to really strange effects - just take a look at the Hearts of Iron-series: Mussolini, Franco and Stalin are okay and can be found in the game, but Hitler and the rest of the NS elite have been repaced by artificial characters (which have names quite similar to their real world equivalents).:rolleyes:

But I do not thing that the german campaign will be cut out - it's a really unique feature and I doubt that 1C wants to remove it from the game. After all, they want to sell it, isn't it? Besides this, I thing thinks are getting better and better every day here. As time goes by, acceptance of this new kind of media is getting bigger and bigger, thus resulting in less restrictive USK judgements. There is a little break in this process here and there, but it's definetly existing.

Upvote 0
*puts down fried baby*

hey you let alone mah babies!
theyre tasty
yeah, they taste like chicken.:p

What leads to really strange effects - just take a look at the Hearts of Iron-series: Mussolini, Franco and Stalin are okay and can be found in the game, but Hitler and the rest of the NS elite have been repaced by artificial characters (which have names quite similar to their real world equivalents).:rolleyes:
Though the same last night while playing HoI3. They remove the pictures and change the names of hitler, g

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What might be interesting for the German campaign is to portray it historically backward - like the colored part of the movie "Memento"

That way you start in an encircled hell, and eventually end up in a very optimistic position attacking the city for the first time. So you sort of get a happy ending...

They could even intersperse cutting between Allies and Axis, with Allies going forward...like they did with Memento. Man I love that movie. If they could somehow get Carrie-Anne Moss and Joe Pantoliano in the game somehow...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually, censorship in Germany isn't something official, but instead done by the publisher and/or developer. On the other hand, a game but be put on the "Index" if featuring to much controversial content, which means that most traders won't sell the game and you are not allowed to place commercials for it.

But I do not thing that the german campaign will be cut out - it's a really unique feature and I doubt that 1C wants to remove it from the game. After all, they want to sell it, isn't it? Besides this, I thing thinks are getting better and better every day here. As time goes by, acceptance of this new kind of media is getting bigger and bigger, thus resulting in less restrictive USK judgements. There is a little break in this process here and there, but it's definetly existing.

what are you talking about? of course it's official, otherwise who would enforce the censorship? it makes no sense that companies would censor their own games.

look:
http://www.gamepolitics.com/2008/08/04/german-video-game-laws-explained

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0