• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Future Skins

Nazarov

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
OK so I was posting just now and an idea shot into my head.
I think we should suggest more skin option we can purchase. I'm not so thrilled about the options we have now...
Skins I would pay for:

Axis soldier from RO, but not as ugly.
That brunette girl from one of those steam games. lol

Feel free to list your choices

Personally, I'd rather have a voice pack.

Like, every character has their own voice. Recording and mixing isn't terribly expensive for it to sound decent and I'd like to hear a bit less of the same guy.

COVER ME, I'M RELOADING!
COVER ME, I'M RELOADING!
COVER ME, I'M RELOADING!
COVER ME, I'M RELOADING!
COVER ME, I'M RELOADING!
COVER ME, I'M RELOADING!
COVER ME, I'M RELOADING!
COVER ME, I'M RELOADING!

Upvote 0
I too would like to see some more skins, but I don't want a pick and mix of skins, I'd like to see characters that fit in with the game's location and story, survivors, policemen, firemen.

Something I would also like to see is small accessories that can be applied to the current player models to give your characters a more unique and personalised touch, similar to the hats in Team Fortress 2, only more varied.

Upvote 0
I too would like to see some more skins, but I don't want a pick and mix of skins, I'd like to see characters that fit in with the game's location and story, survivors, policemen, firemen.

Something I would also like to see is small accessories that can be applied to the current player models to give your characters a more unique and personalised touch, similar to the hats in Team Fortress 2, only more varied.

I would personally feel inclined to murder Valve if they decide to add hats to any more of their games! Especially CS: Source as I could not bear to watch them ruin a COMPLETE CLASSIC! Besides just looking really retarded, THERE IS ACTUALLY NO F***ING POINT!

Sorry just wanted to get that out there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
post-90027-1205171981.jpg

Upvote 0