• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Battlefield 2 1.5 Final Soon

They are promising a surprise with the patch, and such the patch is delayed due to 'office politics'.

I thought that releasing the two DLC's for free with this patch would be a good idea. Not only would it demolish the divide between the servers with DLC and servers without, it would also add some extra incentive to play more Battlefield and maybe start some hype over Battlefield 3.

Anyway it seems i am not the only one who speculates this so here is hoping collective wishing will turn it out to be true. :D

Info on no CD patch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This has been rumored, and I hope it to be true. It will only increase player counts and perhaps even result in more servers to be purchased from EA, a win-win situation if you ask me!

If that is the case then they should also do the same for Battlefield 2142 add on pack Northern Strike.

Since the final 1.50 patch is to have a big surprise I do hope it's to do with increasing the player limits to 100, Allow ships to be moveable even the aircraft carrier and include newer weapons and vehicles.

Upvote 0
If that is the case then they should also do the same for Battlefield 2142 add on pack Northern Strike.

Since the final 1.50 patch is to have a big surprise I do hope it's to do with increasing the player limits to 100, Allow ships to be moveable even the aircraft carrier and include newer weapons and vehicles.

Lol...none of that will happen, keep your hopes up.

Upvote 0