• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF stories

Crusher

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
Put your memorable KF stories here.

Just now me and 5 others were playing in West London, hard difficulty. We didn't have much problems because we were all quite experienced and we all had katanas. So the last wave ends, we resupply in the trader in the dark basement. We all had enough money and weapons, our moral was high and we were quite confident we were going to kill Pat. While we were going outside again, I was going up the stairs, Pat spawns...in the dark basement. I'm like "no problem, I'll just weld the door as soon as I'm outside, giving me a few seconds more time" because I wanted to join the teammates who were at the burning cars when you exit the basement. Anyway, I get outside, weld the door quickly, this guy helps me weld when Pat decides to shoot a rocket at the door. We both keep welding hoping the door would hold for at least one shot Unfortunately, the rocket destroys the door, and kills me, making me do a backwards flip and making everyone lol. In the end everyone got killed, Pat killed the last one by standing on the head of his victim.

I Was playing Westlondon on normal last night and had just re-stocked in the same underground trader. The Patriarch spawned in the cellar, said "one in the pipe" and before the I was even back in control after the cutscene I was giblets slattered against a dark cellar wall. eveybody panicked and was shouting "run away" and stuff like that and they completly bodged welding the gate shut. The patriarch escaped and they all got massacred like the headless chickens they were. Epic LOLS all round.

I also was playing Archade at the top of teh stairs a Gorefast Jumped over my head while I had the double barrelled shotgun and I caught him perfectly in midair and sent him straight up vertically uin the air where he splatted on the roof.

Upvote 0
First time we faced Patriarch on Hard mode on the Offices map. We all took position outside and sat where there was some cover. Of course, our best support guy was nearest to the building. Next thing we know, Patriarch jumps from the highest window ledge after spawning on a much lower one, lands directly on top of our best Support player and we all stand there and watch that player explode into a thousand pieces, before another two of us got chaingunned into oblivion. Needless to say we didn't win.......and we probably still wouldn't have won if we were all still playing and not pissing ourselves laughing at the unfortunate Support player :p

Upvote 0