• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What will we see from RO:HoS at GamesCom 2009?

Now even 6 years later the original Berlin runs really bad, even on a super high end modern rig.

Oh, and regarding what you'll see at the Gamescom, we're showing the game behind closed doors to the press, so I wouldn't expect too much to be seen publicly unless some sneaky bastage shakeycams the presentation. But you'll probably see some write ups in the press.

noooo my only reason to go there is gone :(
too bad i wont get there this year anyways, as the guy where me and my budies would have slept got sick of cancer (again) and is at hospital at that time

Upvote 0
Oh, and regarding what you'll see at the Gamescom, we're showing the game behind closed doors to the press, so I wouldn't expect too much to be seen publicly unless some sneaky bastage shakeycams the presentation. But you'll probably see some write ups in the press.

Ah you just killed all my motivation to go there. I think it would be good for you to show something and get some feedback from visiting RO fans.

Upvote 0

how does one get a press badge? cough I'm from Ueber L33t Magazine...yeah it's based in Guam, you've never heard of it ;)

Upvote 0