• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Arcade-Underground

Shinobi is back with a present for yall !
Well once in the 2.5 forum someone asked me: Hey shinobi can you make a specially dark dirty theme map. I made alot of maps since then. Here is the dirtyest, darkest ,most scary, violent theme map i could build :) Its an honor to have it in the Arcade collection. Well to the map: Its an underground/sewers map. Its totally dark with fog and some few pulsing lights and candles. I made own blood textures for it and placed them all over the map. There also alot graffiti artwork in it made by myself and buddys. You will see many movers in the map like spiders in the webs hanging in the corners and from top. Also fishswarms swimming around and papers in the water. Alot of custom made monster and screaming sounds also in the map. The map is even scary without zombis :) Well so far have fun withit ! I might edit the text a bit here.

Mapname: KF-Arcade-Underground

Download-Link-1: http://www.moddb.com/members/kingshinobi/addons

Filesize: 21.7mb compressed to 3.87mb

Screenshotcollection:

Last edited:
At last another dark grim scary map that needs flash lights (since Trailofdarkwoods). We're popping it on the server this weekend King so feel free to pop by again. (BTW Arcade-Gas_Station seems rather popular).

Typical shinobi map. Simple and fun. And dark as hell makes for a right laugh with FF on.

At least people cannot complain about the lighting since there isnt any haha

kf_under.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
shinobi

shinobi

Actually i did fel i worked alot on this map the last 1 1/2 week. But i already know your opinion to it, you kinda angry cause i said i dislike the overscaled ground texture in 1 of your maps .. that was more a tip or an idea like hey i would scale it down then you see more detail on it. I didnt ment it like the hole map is crap cause the ground texture is overscaled. But hey i know not every1 will like my maps or maby some maps and some not so. Im cool withit. :cool: If some ppl like them im already fine with that and did a good job. :) i also like to play them myself. I put gameplay in my maps on first place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
shinobi

shinobi

thx for the comment deniz

Btw: has any1 won that map yet. It seems to me that map is very hard we played it with 30 ppl and came to wave 3 , with 6 ppl also wave 4. The darkness really makes it harder then i first thought. If any1 wins it in normal (difficult) 7waves post a screenshot wanna see that :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont wanna offend Tripwire at all but this has to be said: This map seems to overexceed even the stock maps graphic/quality wise :eek: wowzers - cant wait to host it once i get my new el cheapo el ****to host server properly to work :(

HAHA! its decent but i wouldnt say its better than Alex's/TWI's maps.

but anyways, good job on the arsch kissen.

Upvote 0