• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Horrible Experience

If you keep repeating it it wont be true. DROS is $25-30 (depending on where you are), not that much, and still at tax it shouldn't cost that much. Even at that price after tax you got ripped off.

After having admitted you made it all up on the spot you kind of ruined your entire argument. $250 + $20 Tax + $25 DROS is still $295, no where near the average asking price for a gun like that.

I re-read what you said and you didn't actually specify anything.

EDIT: Check your PM box, if we're going to continue to argue about anything let the thread continue on track without rebuttal going on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you keep repeating it it wont be true. DROS is $25-30 (depending on where you are), not that much, and still at tax it shouldn't cost that much. Even at that price after tax you got ripped off.

After having admitted you made it all up on the spot you kind of ruined your entire argument. $250 + $20 Tax + $25 DROS is still $295, no where near the average asking price for a gun like that.

I re-read what you said and you didn't actually specify anything.

EDIT: Check your PM box, if we're going to continue to argue about anything let the thread continue on track without rebuttal going on.

since youre all knowing, then you must also know that a new Beretta 92FS is alot more expensive than a used Beretta 92FS, did you take that into account? watch this video and listen to what he says within the first 30 seconds of the video:

YouTube - Beretta 92Fs (9mm)

:-O omg, did he say it cost him $600 out the door for a new Beretta 92FS??? nah, he must be lying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the first is a short barrel (not sawed off). the second is a sawed off. and the third is the hunting shotgun in game (not sawed off, its just a short barrel like the first image).

CoachGunSingleTriggersSupreme_420.jpg

sawnoff.jpg

Upvote 0
OMG CZ52 is high quality and a awesome gun.
http://www.gunblast.com/RKCampbell_CZ52.htm[url]http://www.gunblast.com/RKCampbell_CZ52.htm[/URL]

cz-52_1911_400.jpg

The CZ-52 Is Nearly As Big, And Feels Heavier Than The Colt 1911 Pistol

CZ52 is high quality in the sense that its entirely metal (aside from handguard), and is very easy to strip and clean. also high quality in that the round it shoots is a good penetrator. so yes id say its awesome, just not Beretta 92FS awesome.

mine
DSCN0575.jpg

Upvote 0
Arghhh that berreta looks sweet!. too bad we cant get them here in england (legally,anyway)

I wouldn't mind getting the winchester rifle , Anyone know what model it is?
I'm 87% sure that it's a Winchester 1894. Chambered im .30 wcf or .30-30 win. I got to shoot one (it was marked model 94, instead of 1894, hence it's age) this summer. It was really really loud, the recoil was a bit stiff, but not awful. And it looked just like a really old version of the KF lever rifle. Action was the same and everything. Except, that the rear sight had been removed, and a scope was mounted. The value of the gun was completely shot down by the scope.

Upvote 0
Arghhh that berreta looks sweet!. too bad we cant get them here in england (legally,anyway)

I wouldn't mind getting the winchester rifle , Anyone know what model it is?

I believe it is the 1894 model. :)

She's a beauty.

That photo with chain wrapped around the stock and the barrel of that Marlin made me wince in pain. And the way it had been raped by adding that HIDEOUS scope... Oh, well. But that aside, it looks like a serviceable firearm indeed.

Upvote 0