• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Accessories for the guns

mamoo

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
East Sussex, England
My idea is to have a number of accessories for each gun, but you can only have one for each gun you carry, here are some examples:

Bayonet for LAR, AK-47 and Flamethrower.
Scope for LAR, AK-47 and Bullpup.
Syringe gas canister that makes it shoot the needle (makes the thing ranged).
Torch (flashlight to you Americans) for each weapon.
Precsion sights (like on the current Bullpup) for each weapon.
Sawn off Double Barrelled shotgun to increase damage.
Silencer (suppressor to you Americans) for LAR, AK-47, Bullpup and all pitols to reduce the chance of ZEDs attacking you as oppose to another player.

Whaddya think, TWI?;)

My idea is to have a number of accessories for each gun, but you can only have one for each gun you carry, here are some examples:

Bayonet for LAR, AK-47 and Flamethrower.
Scope for LAR, AK-47 and Bullpup.
Syringe gas canister that makes it shoot the needle (makes the thing ranged).
Torch (flashlight to you Americans) for each weapon.
Precsion sights (like on the current Bullpup) for each weapon.
Sawn off Double Barrelled shotgun to increase damage.
Silencer (suppressor to you Americans) for LAR, AK-47, Bullpup and all pitols to reduce the chance of ZEDs attacking you as oppose to another player.

Whaddya think, TWI?;)

We don't say suppressor, we say silencer as well ;)

What the hell is up with calling a flashlight a torch though? What do you call an actual torch? :p

Upvote 0
funny thing is, some americans are starting to call flashlight torch as well.

and the double barreled shotgun is already sawn off, that's why it has ridiculous spread.

oh and silencer is called suppressor regardless of nationality. most people have found that the more casual term silencer is pretty inaccurate and stopped using that.

Upvote 0
funny thing is, some americans are starting to call flashlight torch as well.

and the double barreled shotgun is already sawn off, that's why it has ridiculous spread.

oh and silencer is called suppressor regardless of nationality. most people have found that the more casual term silencer is pretty inaccurate and stopped using that.

I've neeevverr heard another American call it a torch. And I've also never heard another American call it a suppressor. It might be a bit inaccurate to call it a silencer, but it's still the commonly accepted "you know what I mean" sorta thing.

Upvote 0
I've heard it called a flash suppressor by Americans before.

This is a flash suppressor:
8220610246_a1%20001.jpg

This one is off an M16A2. Nearly all modern automatic weapons have them standard.

This is a suppressor, aka silencer:
SILENCER-08.jpg

Upvote 0
We don't say suppressor, we say silencer as well ;)

What the hell is up with calling a flashlight a torch though? What do you call an actual torch? :p

Oh, never knew that, and if you mean th stick with the end on fire, we call that a torch as well.

EDIT-Oh, yeah, about the sawn-off, in that case change it to lengthened barrel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0