• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but a vs mode would be nice. Maybe soldiers vs zombies, or soldiers vs infected soldiers who slowly turn against them. It would be nice to shoot a player for once instead of computers.

That kinda reminds me of The thing where people in your squad are infected and try to get people alone. It could work if one person starts off infected but the game goes as normal and said person has to bluff people into thinking they are normal then when he gets a person alone he can stab them or something to turn them then they work together shooting zombies if needs be to keep their cover then work towards getting the rest of the team.

I would think that would work with 6 friends all chatting trying to work out who it is and then the player has 10 waves to try to turn the entire team.

Upvote 0
What I would like is a PvP mode with zombies in the battleground.

My initial idea was some sort of CTF mode where two separate teams are tasked to recover a certain object (it could be supplies or a virus sample).

Maybe you could have some sort of tool to use zeds at your advantage too.

Yea, the story could be that the army have been told to kill everything living, and there is a group of survivors who are also trying to survive from being killed by the army as well as zombies.

Upvote 0
Yea, the story could be that the army have been told to kill everything living, and there is a group of survivors who are also trying to survive from being killed by the army as well as zombies.

That would be great fun obviously the civillian team would be weaker playing without perks etc but as a result the specimens would be trying to go for the soldier team more.

Geez...
I just don't wanna imagine 2 full teams attacking each other with chainsaw and machete.
This would be a mess ...
^^

A mess of AWESOME!

Upvote 0
Don't really find l4d fun. And you can't make your own maps for l4d, well I don't know how.

With the Left 4 Dead authoring tools of course. I seriously don't know if there's something lodged into your brain that makes you think that having versus mode in Killing Floor will make it GG. It won't, because Killing Floor isn't that kind of game.

Upvote 0